"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Injuries during sex?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Just came back from the chiropractor. while doing the Horizontal Mambo I really strained my neck. It didn't go away in 2 weeks so I got some help for it . He said "It was really out. Man what did you do? Were you in an accident or something? " Didn't know what to say.... :lol:

You ever done something to make you say "ouch!" during the act?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Not me but I have ended up slamming a girl's head or elbow into the corner or some furniture when grabbing her clean off her feet and carrying her to another room.

Top Tip: don't try running down a flight of stairs whilst carrying a girl.
 

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
I went on a spur of the moment drive with the ex down to florida to buy a car and during that week we went at it like rabbits. At one point during the act I hit a snag and bent my erect penis 90 degrees mid way it hurt but you just keep going because passion and lovemaking and all that.

Next day my penis was all black and blue and very discolored, took some pictures and texted them to my doctor friend. Apparently it was a penile dorsal vein rupture in my penis. I had to lay off sex for awhile about 2 weeks.
 
Top