Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Injuries during sex?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just came back from the chiropractor. while doing the Horizontal Mambo I really strained my neck. It didn't go away in 2 weeks so I got some help for it . He said "It was really out. Man what did you do? Were you in an accident or something? " Didn't know what to say.... :lol:

You ever done something to make you say "ouch!" during the act?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me but I have ended up slamming a girl's head or elbow into the corner or some furniture when grabbing her clean off her feet and carrying her to another room.

Top Tip: don't try running down a flight of stairs whilst carrying a girl.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a spur of the moment drive with the ex down to florida to buy a car and during that week we went at it like rabbits. At one point during the act I hit a snag and bent my erect penis 90 degrees mid way it hurt but you just keep going because passion and lovemaking and all that.

Next day my penis was all black and blue and very discolored, took some pictures and texted them to my doctor friend. Apparently it was a penile dorsal vein rupture in my penis. I had to lay off sex for awhile about 2 weeks.