Initiating on Myspace.com

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you get on myspace. You run a search on some girls. You find a cute girl. You check out more photos and are even more impressed. You want to message her. What do you say? This is my first time doing an online cold approach. Help a brotha out.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question! Im on myspace because Im looking for old friends, even found one!

I'm not sure what to say either about trying to pick up women this way. No idea right now.

Scream

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a blow job from a girl i met there ang got about 10 numbers and 100's of msns.

All i do is add them then just say something like "cute" or message them saying msn? It just is good to approach a lot of women as a man, no beating around the bush.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just banged a girl on the 15th who I met on myspace on the 13th. She was a thickin'. I didn't post a LR b/c I didn't think of her as worthy. Ah...**** it.. here's her pics (sluuut and sluuuut2):

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j_ker...://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j_kerouac/my_photos

The thing that hooked me is that she was a weather reporter in Texas and Nebraska before she moved to my state. I still hold me head low in shame.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
I just banged a girl on the 15th who I met on myspace on the 13th. She was a thickin'. I didn't post a LR b/c I didn't think of her as worthy. Ah...**** it.. here's her pics (sluuut and sluuuut2):

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j_ker...://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j_kerouac/my_photos

The thing that hooked me is that she was a weather reporter in Texas and Nebraska before she moved to my state. I still hold me head low in shame.
She's hot. What did you do?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a lil different in that she sent me a message first that said, "you've got a hot body!"

I just played it how I usually do from there. Shot a few emails back and fourth. She replied quickly to each one. I sent her my phone number and asked for hers. She sent me her phone number back within 5 minutes. I called her a minute later, we talked on the phone for a little over an hour. I wanted to meet up with her that night, but she wasn't down for it. She said she'd take a rain check.

Two days later, she posted a bulletin about how she'd be partying with friends at a local bar and anyone is was invited. I didn't want to, but my friend who flew into town that night wanted to go out. I met her at the bar with her friends. Then, me and my buddy isolated her, talked for about an hour, then I asked her back to my place to which she replied, 'no' many times. However, my buddy was really persistant with her by saying, "C'mon! don't be a pussy!" lol

She came over, we talked for a couple of minutes, then I told her that I'll show her the house. I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom where the clothes came off and the banging started.

:cheer:

roman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met 3 cute girls on Myspace. I made out with one of them, got a blow job from another one, and banged the third one. What you gotta do is, like stated earlier, get them talking on MSN or some chat program like AOL. Do this by shooting them a brief message on Myspace saying something like, "Hey, your profile caught my eye. I'd like to get to know you better, what's your [address/screenname] on [MSN messenger/AOL]?" Then after talking to them a few times online briefly, only for like 15 minutes at a time (just enough to allow for your personality to shine through but not revealing too much about yourself), ask for her phone number. Call her up in a couple days from the time you get her number and make a date. This has worked for me several times in the past. I've also banged a girl that I met on hotornot.com, banged a girl I met on Yahoo! personals, and banged a 35 year old woman who I met on craigslist.org while I was staying in San Francisco a couple summers ago (I was 18 at the time).

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes! I just talked to one cute chic on IM. Things started off smoothly, but then she started complaining about the problems she had with her friends. I didn't want to fall into the "friend who listens" category, so I tried to offer her some "I'm-telling-it-like-it-is" advice and she got all offended. I told her to get away from that drama, and she was like bye. Oh well, I guess she wasn't the one. NEXT!!!!!

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to concider using My Space for possible dating then. I have a site there, I was just using it for finding old friends, but now I may have to expand that.