"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

initiating a hookup or getting to kiss her

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
ok, I'm 17 and my problem is that I don't know how to get myself to kiss a girl (say on a first date) or start a hookup (unless I'm drunk... that seems to take the edge off). I've complemented and flattered girls, and I've flirted with them, but always in a joking manner to make it like I'm partially serious, or kidding (just incase). cause the thing is, I feel dumb and awkward saying stuff like "you have nice eyes," or "you're so beautiful." whether or not girls really go for it, it sounds so dumb to me to say all the typical stuff like it's a formula, and I subconsciously feel like they'll think I'm stupid too.

I know I think about it too much, but I need to resolve this. I need to take the steps, from talking, to outright seduction, to kissing her. also, I never know how she'll take it. I don't know when to do it, how to do it, if she's up for it... etc. I know there's probably material about this in the bible, so could someone link me to it? if not, help me out... I'm missing out on opportunities
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
ok I understood few replies to my other post, but anyone should be able to help me out for this one, or least point me somewhere
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Hey,

To kiss her you don't have to say anything. When you feel like it's the right moment look into her eyes for a bit longer than normal, then go in for the kill.

As for a hookup

I've complemented and flattered girls, and I've flirted with them, but always in a joking manner to make it like I'm partially serious, or kidding (just incase).
It sounds like you are still intimidated by women. No worries, I am too at times, but you need to do everything you can to get over this intimidation. When you flirt and make it look partially serious, the girl you are flirting with will sense this and see you as less confident. The only way to get over this though it to go out and ask these hot chicks out. Don't be afraid of rejection. Learn what you did wrong every time you are rejected and build upon it the next time and you are bound to see success.

well I hope my advice helped.
Good luck.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
ever heard of the kiss test ?! :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top