Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

initial success with neighbor - what do i do next?

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I've known one of my neighbors for about a month and a half now. I threw a party a little while back and she came to the party. At the party, we clicked (I talked to her for about twenty minutes).

About a week ago, I saw her in the hallway. We talked for a few minutes. The other day, she slipped a note underneath my door asking me for a drink. Unluckily, I didn't get home until very late so I couldn't go out with her. The next day, I gave her a call and she came out with my friends and I. We had a really good time and I didn't make any moves on her (Cause she is my neighbor).

What do I do next? I like her and want to get to know her better and possibly develop something. Can I ask her out? OR should I just take it slow and become better friends with her?

thanks....

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is single, yes? ask her out. kiss her. the end.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you thinking that just because she's your neighbor, she off limits to you? I think you're getting "neighbor" confused with "sister" or "mother".

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does everyone agree? My friends are telling me to play the "friends" card...

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a golden opportunity... don't let it pass... Hit It! :)

PS: Ask her to get together... personally asking out seems to "formal." Find out if she is worth it and then go from there.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't think you can ask her out because she 'literally lives down the hall', then forget about her. if you aren't planning on asking her out, why would you even post the question?

either ask her out, see what happens. otherwise, forget about her.