Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infidelity Report

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading an article about infidelity and the report of a married woman left me perplexed:

"I have been married for 6 years, happy and fulfilled in my personal and sexual life with my husband. I am treated very well by him and very spoiled too. Our sex is great and our life is all good. However I have several extra-marital relationships, at this moment I have three men who satisfy me sexually. I like this life, this adrenaline rush, but I'm afraid to hurt my husband if he finds out."

If her hubby is so good in bed and make her so happy and gives her a good life, why is she fvcking other 3 men? This is insane! :eek:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading an article about infidelity and the report of a married woman left me perplexed:

"I have been married for 6 years, happy and fulfilled in my personal and sexual life with my husband. I am treated very well by him and very spoiled too. Our sex is great and our life is all good. However I have several extra-marital relationships, at this moment I have three men who satisfy me sexually. I like this life, this adrenaline rush, but I'm afraid to hurt my husband if he finds out."

If her hubby is so good in bed and make her so happy and gives her a good life, why is she fvcking other 3 men? This is insane! :eek:
You did realize some hos have a need for scandal, drama and cheating? So no matter how good you fvck her you can't fill those greasy dirty needs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did realize some hos have a need for scandal, drama and cheating? So no matter how good you fvck her you can't fill those greasy dirty needs.
Maybe you could be criminals together or be her pimp or something so you can be part of her dark side.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure of the point of this thread because it is well known that men cheat too, in high numbers. This is not a gender-specific thing. The reasons for it may be somewhat different in men vs women, but both do it. If you are looking for a reason to hate women, you will find it everywhere.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men neither. In one of my social circles we are seven men, and only two of us didn't stray in our last LTR. Needless to say their relationship choices are unbelievable bad.
I am in a 5 year relationship and I have never cheated on my girl. If I ever feel like ****ing other women, I put an end to the relationship and that's it!

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Low self-esteem, she’s looking for external validation.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a 5 year relationship and I have never cheated on my girl. If I ever feel like ****ing other women, I put an end to the relationship and that's it!
That's how I handle exclusive relationships, too.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure of the point of this thread because it is well known that men cheat too, in high numbers. This is not a gender-specific thing. The reasons for it may be somewhat different in men vs women, but both do it. If you are looking for a reason to hate women, you will find it everywhere.
We're sometimes fast in generalizing and black and white thinking here...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some people are never satisfied with what they have. So they're never happy and keep sinking in a hole of mysery and bad decisions. Men and women alike. I bet the woman from the article has problems falling asleep at night.

Only through humility we achieve happiness. Be it the humility of living with only one woman that makes us happy, by enjoying our celibate life or with a rotation of women that keeps us satisfied, instead of trying to conquer every woman out there. We're all different.

As long as we stop dreaming about stuff we can't achieve/are not beneficial for us, we are happy and we can gradually work towards achievable goals.

As an example with women: If I have a girlfriend but I want to experience more sexually, I don't start going out to try to pick up every other woman out there. I choose to hapily bang my current girlfriend while also suggesting new sexual stuff to try and other women feel that. Most women can feel that you're getting laid constantly and want a piece of it too. So I choose to be pleased with my current situation and women start throwing themselves at me. Giving me opportunities to get sex from other women and even threesomes with my current girlfriend.

For me this applies to mostly everything, once you do it for pleasure, and not just as a challenge/achievement, better results come to me. In sports, work, gaming.

Choosing to see the full half of the glass will result in the glass getting fuller.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I have been married for 6 years, happy and fulfilled in my personal and sexual life with my husband. I finally found a beta provider who could support my lifestyle and managed to lock him down for 6 years. I am treated very well by him and very spoiled too. He has all the typical characteristics of a nice guy and i feel i don't deserve this kind of nice treatment because of my slvtty past. Our sex is great and our life is all good. Life is good with him but fvcking BORING af. However I have several extra-marital relationships, I took matters in my own hands to feel excitement again at this moment I have three men who satisfy me sexually. I choose three because of my promiscous past where gangbangs in the locker room was the norm I like this life, this adrenaline rush, but I'm afraid to hurt my husband if he finds out." I love having the cake and eating it too but i'm afraid i will lose my comfortable lifestyle if my boring provider finds out.
Woman-ese in bold.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Some people are never satisfied with what they have. So they're never happy and keep sinking in a hole of mysery and bad decisions. Men and women alike. I bet the woman from the article has problems falling asleep at night.

Only through humility we achieve happiness. Be it the humility of living with only one woman that makes us happy, by enjoying our celibate life or with a rotation of women that keeps us satisfied, instead of trying to conquer every woman out there. We're all different.

As long as we stop dreaming about stuff we can't achieve/are not beneficial for us, we are happy and we can gradually work towards achievable goals.

As an example with women: (...) Most women can feel that you're getting laid constantly and want a piece of it too. So I choose to be pleased with my current situation and women start throwing themselves at me.
When some committed women use/withdrawal sex, it is for this reason, I think. Not necessarily to manipulate men.
Like Rollo says, the secs is no good anymore if she's holding out.

i

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This sounds compulsive and not ordinary. A woman can cheat, but it's hard for a woman to spin multiple guys like that unless she's a little wacko.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
What world do you guys live in where this is not common?

This is pretty normal, I personally have one or two female friends who dont cheat, every other one of them have hookups on the side, and dont even get me started on my homeboys lol I dont know any guy who doesnt fvck a bunch of girls while having a girlfriend....

You guys seriously have lived a sheltered life.