"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Infidelity Report

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
382
Reaction score
342
I was reading an article about infidelity and the report of a married woman left me perplexed:

"I have been married for 6 years, happy and fulfilled in my personal and sexual life with my husband. I am treated very well by him and very spoiled too. Our sex is great and our life is all good. However I have several extra-marital relationships, at this moment I have three men who satisfy me sexually. I like this life, this adrenaline rush, but I'm afraid to hurt my husband if he finds out."

If her hubby is so good in bed and make her so happy and gives her a good life, why is she fvcking other 3 men? This is insane! :eek:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I was reading an article about infidelity and the report of a married woman left me perplexed:

"I have been married for 6 years, happy and fulfilled in my personal and sexual life with my husband. I am treated very well by him and very spoiled too. Our sex is great and our life is all good. However I have several extra-marital relationships, at this moment I have three men who satisfy me sexually. I like this life, this adrenaline rush, but I'm afraid to hurt my husband if he finds out."

If her hubby is so good in bed and make her so happy and gives her a good life, why is she fvcking other 3 men? This is insane! :eek:
You did realize some hos have a need for scandal, drama and cheating? So no matter how good you fvck her you can't fill those greasy dirty needs.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You did realize some hos have a need for scandal, drama and cheating? So no matter how good you fvck her you can't fill those greasy dirty needs.
Maybe you could be criminals together or be her pimp or something so you can be part of her dark side.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Not sure of the point of this thread because it is well known that men cheat too, in high numbers. This is not a gender-specific thing. The reasons for it may be somewhat different in men vs women, but both do it. If you are looking for a reason to hate women, you will find it everywhere.
 

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
382
Reaction score
342
Men neither. In one of my social circles we are seven men, and only two of us didn't stray in our last LTR. Needless to say their relationship choices are unbelievable bad.
I am in a 5 year relationship and I have never cheated on my girl. If I ever feel like ****ing other women, I put an end to the relationship and that's it!
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
I was reading an article about infidelity and the report of a married woman left me perplexed:

"I have been married for 6 years, happy and fulfilled in my personal and sexual life with my husband. I am treated very well by him and very spoiled too. Our sex is great and our life is all good. However I have several extra-marital relationships, at this moment I have three men who satisfy me sexually. I like this life, this adrenaline rush, but I'm afraid to hurt my husband if he finds out."

If her hubby is so good in bed and make her so happy and gives her a good life, why is she fvcking other 3 men? This is insane! :eek:
Low self-esteem, she’s looking for external validation.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I am in a 5 year relationship and I have never cheated on my girl. If I ever feel like ****ing other women, I put an end to the relationship and that's it!
That's how I handle exclusive relationships, too.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Not sure of the point of this thread because it is well known that men cheat too, in high numbers. This is not a gender-specific thing. The reasons for it may be somewhat different in men vs women, but both do it. If you are looking for a reason to hate women, you will find it everywhere.
We're sometimes fast in generalizing and black and white thinking here...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I was reading an article about infidelity and the report of a married woman left me perplexed:

"I have been married for 6 years, happy and fulfilled in my personal and sexual life with my husband. I am treated very well by him and very spoiled too. Our sex is great and our life is all good. However I have several extra-marital relationships, at this moment I have three men who satisfy me sexually. I like this life, this adrenaline rush, but I'm afraid to hurt my husband if he finds out."

If her hubby is so good in bed and make her so happy and gives her a good life, why is she fvcking other 3 men? This is insane! :eek:
Some people are never satisfied with what they have. So they're never happy and keep sinking in a hole of mysery and bad decisions. Men and women alike. I bet the woman from the article has problems falling asleep at night.

Only through humility we achieve happiness. Be it the humility of living with only one woman that makes us happy, by enjoying our celibate life or with a rotation of women that keeps us satisfied, instead of trying to conquer every woman out there. We're all different.

As long as we stop dreaming about stuff we can't achieve/are not beneficial for us, we are happy and we can gradually work towards achievable goals.

As an example with women: If I have a girlfriend but I want to experience more sexually, I don't start going out to try to pick up every other woman out there. I choose to hapily bang my current girlfriend while also suggesting new sexual stuff to try and other women feel that. Most women can feel that you're getting laid constantly and want a piece of it too. So I choose to be pleased with my current situation and women start throwing themselves at me. Giving me opportunities to get sex from other women and even threesomes with my current girlfriend.

For me this applies to mostly everything, once you do it for pleasure, and not just as a challenge/achievement, better results come to me. In sports, work, gaming.

Choosing to see the full half of the glass will result in the glass getting fuller.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
"I have been married for 6 years, happy and fulfilled in my personal and sexual life with my husband. I finally found a beta provider who could support my lifestyle and managed to lock him down for 6 years. I am treated very well by him and very spoiled too. He has all the typical characteristics of a nice guy and i feel i don't deserve this kind of nice treatment because of my slvtty past. Our sex is great and our life is all good. Life is good with him but fvcking BORING af. However I have several extra-marital relationships, I took matters in my own hands to feel excitement again at this moment I have three men who satisfy me sexually. I choose three because of my promiscous past where gangbangs in the locker room was the norm I like this life, this adrenaline rush, but I'm afraid to hurt my husband if he finds out." I love having the cake and eating it too but i'm afraid i will lose my comfortable lifestyle if my boring provider finds out.
Woman-ese in bold.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Some people are never satisfied with what they have. So they're never happy and keep sinking in a hole of mysery and bad decisions. Men and women alike. I bet the woman from the article has problems falling asleep at night.

Only through humility we achieve happiness. Be it the humility of living with only one woman that makes us happy, by enjoying our celibate life or with a rotation of women that keeps us satisfied, instead of trying to conquer every woman out there. We're all different.

As long as we stop dreaming about stuff we can't achieve/are not beneficial for us, we are happy and we can gradually work towards achievable goals.

As an example with women: (...) Most women can feel that you're getting laid constantly and want a piece of it too. So I choose to be pleased with my current situation and women start throwing themselves at me.
When some committed women use/withdrawal sex, it is for this reason, I think. Not necessarily to manipulate men.
Like Rollo says, the secs is no good anymore if she's holding out.

i
 

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
What world do you guys live in where this is not common?

This is pretty normal, I personally have one or two female friends who dont cheat, every other one of them have hookups on the side, and dont even get me started on my homeboys lol I dont know any guy who doesnt fvck a bunch of girls while having a girlfriend....

You guys seriously have lived a sheltered life.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You did realize some hos have a need for scandal, drama and cheating? So no matter how good you fvck her you can't fill those greasy dirty needs.
This. No matter how good hubby is in bed, he can’t possibly recreate the rush she feels from the taboo of cheating. He can’t ever compete with that sadly.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top