"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Infidelity Report

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
You don't understand the female orgasm then. It's literally all about forbidden fruit. That's why you always need to spice it up as a man.
It’s only if they’ve had that forbidden fruit. Most of them have seen it via television dramas and reality TV shows, even a little bit through social media. But have they actually experienced it first-hand? Nay.

How do I know this? Because I’ve been that guy (I am that guy) that gives them that rush. For the women who have had it, they’re now ****ed in the head forever because it’s essentially like an addiction to a dopamine hit. It’s not due to biology, it’s due to addiction. Most women still do want a relationship with one single man—they just want him to be that wild guy but also romantic towards them at the same time. And even more surprisingly, most of them actually desire the latter aspect more (it’s just that they don’t realize that they aren’t attracted to guys without a little bit of the former i.e. masculinity, strength, fearlessness, etc.).

Again, it’s not due to biology, it’s due to them having a ****ed up psychology. Most women, while they are ****ed in the head, don’t actually have this specific need/craving like that. They are too indecisive too, so they don’t actually seek out that rush, they just accept it if it comes to them. You’re confusing hypergamy & alpha fux beta bux with non-monogamy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top