Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Infidelity Report

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad thing is, in the US, her husband could find out, divorce her, and she'd get 50% of property plus a nice settlement or alimony for years--while she just continued on screwing multiple guys.

I do strongly disagree with the whole premise of females are programmed to "cheat." Reproduce? YES. And in nature, the female is usually just "taken" by the alpha or similar, male. The same wiring is apparent in humans. Example: Just look at SS - every d*ick at their keyboard claims to be or aspires to be the alpha male, not the beta, right? So our wiring isn't much different.

I could get into the whole biology and DNA thing, but, let me just say that cheating, affairs, and generally being scandalous are NOT innate female traits. They are LEARNED traits based on societal conditioning and/or a disorder. Reason: It is not biologically advantageous, and is morbidly dangerous for the species, for a female (especially the more evolved species) to be fluttering about recklessly exposing herself (without male protection) trying to have sex with as many males as possible. In nature, this just doesn't happen because instinctively the female knows they are the weaker sex and thus much more vulnerable and tries to stay in groups or hidden, and we are part of nature at the DNA level. It's simple to see; look at a male and female cardinal or goldfinch. The females have brownish colors for a reason (safety to promote propagation of the species) and the males are brightly colored to attract females.

So cheating and affairs actually go strongly against a female’s DNA programming. Sure, they’ll do it, usually because their emotional, not physical needs, are not being met. They are 100% learned activities. Kind of like asking a man: Who would you rather f*uck? Jessica Alba or (fat) Melissa McCarthy? Let’s say Melissa is 1000x more fun and has a 1000x better personality than Jessica Alba. Now, who would you rather f*uck? My guess is 99% of you would say Alba no matter what. 1% of you are sick and have a fat girl fetish, lol. Why Alba? Because deep in our DNA and wiring we find her features and body type to be highly attractive as a reproductive mate who would produce viable, genetically advantageous, and robust offspring. So you can’t change your DNA coding anymore than a woman can.

Cheating is a premeditated female CHOICE.
Agreed. I just roll my eyes when dudes say women aren’t wired to be monogamous. Like, yeah they are lol. Having to carry a baby for 9 months and then give birth (which is life threatening) means that women MUST select someone with good genes. On top of that, because women are weaker, it means that they can not obtain resources like a man can, and ESPECIALLY when they have a fkn baby to worry about. That means that they NEED a man to provide for them. And no man is gonna provide for a woman who is out ****ing other men because that’s cuckoldry—he’d likely be raising kids who aren’t his own. So a woman therefore must be wired to only be with one man at a time. It’s simple biology really.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did realize some hos have a need for scandal, drama and cheating? So no matter how good you fvck her you can't fill those greasy dirty needs.
Actually, you kinda can fill those needs. It’s just that it’s not viable long term unless you win the lottery or have will written out for you with a hefty sum of money lol (because you’d have to be around her enough to meet these needs when they come up).

It’s really just being adventurous and daring. Be that fearless guy who’ll spank her ass while walking outside somewhere or smth; when you go to a clothing store, tell her to try on some sexy outfits or whatever, and then escalate the situation to where you **** her in the changing room; say you’re driving some place and talking to each other in the car, start flirting and randomly just start fingering her to orgasm; if you get home while fingering her, don’t even leave the car, just immediately hop the seat into passenger on top of her, pull her pants down, lift her legs up, and just start ****ing her in the car like a ***** (you may want to move the seat back and recline it a little to make it easier); you could tell her to drive so that it’s easier to finger her, and if you almost get into a car accident, it just ADDS to the rush for her.

These are just examples.

Sexualize every situation & every scenario and engage in risk-taking behavior with her so that she feels like a slut with you. It’ll give her the same rush as cheating, if not more.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was reading an article about infidelity and the report of a married woman left me perplexed:

"I have been married for 6 years, happy and fulfilled in my personal and sexual life with my husband. I am treated very well by him and very spoiled too. Our sex is great and our life is all good. However I have several extra-marital relationships, at this moment I have three men who satisfy me sexually. I like this life, this adrenaline rush, but I'm afraid to hurt my husband if he finds out."

If her hubby is so good in bed and make her so happy and gives her a good life, why is she fvcking other 3 men? This is insane! :eek:
All females are sluts; you just need to catch them on the right day and time. Females like this are married to clueless nice guy and she's bored. So, this is how her gets excitement. She feels safe that one her hubby will not find out, and if he does, he'll stay because she thinks he has no other options. There's always other options....

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, if I could get a girl obsessing over me and sexting me behind her husband's back, any man can.

I was years into a dry spell, no preselection. All I had to do was kiss her on the hand when saying goodbye after our first meeting and she became a little Catholic slüt.

All women will cheat. If not, you simply don't meet the criteria.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't understand the female orgasm then. It's literally all about forbidden fruit. That's why you always need to spice it up as a man.
It’s only if they’ve had that forbidden fruit. Most of them have seen it via television dramas and reality TV shows, even a little bit through social media. But have they actually experienced it first-hand? Nay.

How do I know this? Because I’ve been that guy (I am that guy) that gives them that rush. For the women who have had it, they’re now ****ed in the head forever because it’s essentially like an addiction to a dopamine hit. It’s not due to biology, it’s due to addiction. Most women still do want a relationship with one single man—they just want him to be that wild guy but also romantic towards them at the same time. And even more surprisingly, most of them actually desire the latter aspect more (it’s just that they don’t realize that they aren’t attracted to guys without a little bit of the former i.e. masculinity, strength, fearlessness, etc.).

Again, it’s not due to biology, it’s due to them having a ****ed up psychology. Most women, while they are ****ed in the head, don’t actually have this specific need/craving like that. They are too indecisive too, so they don’t actually seek out that rush, they just accept it if it comes to them. You’re confusing hypergamy & alpha fux beta bux with non-monogamy.