justjosh47
Don Juan
oka I don't know much about there dating culture besides what I have learned from the girl I was trying to get with. Are there any big issues I should no about before I try to date?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
whoa baggage. hahaOriginally posted by jakethasnake
I dated an Indian girl briefly in college during my AFC days, but it didn't matter anyway as she was hard over me. She was also a psychotic, drug-abusing Ivy League headcase who put up the perfect 'All-American Girl' front while doing ****ed up **** in private. She was a slut to the core, easy, and generally just a nasty human being.
I am merely relaying my sole experience with Indian women - I do not say this to label ALL Indian women as this and that. If a decent one came my way, I would definately be interested in hooking up with another South Asian babe, however.![]()
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Thanks for the response, Adolf. Despite that, they still outperform women that don't "smell awful." What does that say about those women? They must be really bad if the "master race" has to rely on "smelly" Indians over them.Originally posted by DankNuggs
INDIAN GIRLS SMELL AWFUL...(IMO)...
you heard it here.........must be all the curry...
carry on....
I dont know what your problem is, but dont even get me started with this bull**** you're trying to pull off.Originally posted by DankNuggs
INDIAN GIRLS SMELL AWFUL...(IMO)...
you heard it here.........must be all the curry...
carry on....
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
hahahahahaha LOL! that was good.Originally posted by Who is John Galt?
Thanks for the response, Adolf.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.