"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Indian Girls.....

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
oka I don't know much about there dating culture besides what I have learned from the girl I was trying to get with. Are there any big issues I should no about before I try to date?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Ask her father if you can go out with her first?...

My bad~

:cool:
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
indian chicks are hot, but really hard to understand. i've been trying to get with some, but so far no luck:(
 
Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
They vary greatly

The difference between immigrant ones and native-born ones is like night and day. The only problem you may face is that in many cases their parents may not allow them to date. However, that should not effect your behavior. Do what you usually do and let the chips fall where they may. There are plenty of progressive Indians in the US, especially the 2nd generation parents.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I dated an Indian girl briefly in college during my AFC days, but it didn't matter anyway as she was hard over me. She was also a psychotic, drug-abusing Ivy League headcase who put up the perfect 'All-American Girl' front while doing ****ed up **** in private. She was a slut to the core, easy, and generally just a nasty human being.


I am merely relaying my sole experience with Indian women - I do not say this to label ALL Indian women as this and that. If a decent one came my way, I would definately be interested in hooking up with another South Asian babe, however. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I dated an Indian girl briefly in college during my AFC days, but it didn't matter anyway as she was hard over me. She was also a psychotic, drug-abusing Ivy League headcase who put up the perfect 'All-American Girl' front while doing ****ed up **** in private. She was a slut to the core, easy, and generally just a nasty human being.


I am merely relaying my sole experience with Indian women - I do not say this to label ALL Indian women as this and that. If a decent one came my way, I would definately be interested in hooking up with another South Asian babe, however. :)
whoa baggage. haha
 

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
Well she moved to the U.S two years ago to go to school at a small school in WV of all places but lives near me in VA and speackes perfect english but still has a diffrent kind of acsent , wich I find vary sexy . so I guees she would be an imagrent even though she seems more modernazed then a lot of imagrents from india that i have met , but she lives with her older brother who goes to school in VA and he is vary protective becouse her parents still live in india. so its going to be diffacult .
But one intresting thing iv noticed when we first met is that she looks like she is spanish. but vary hot, and I love the dark eyed , dark haired , tan skin type . maybe becouse iv lived in a white middle class world most of my life.

-Josh
 
Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Response

If she speaks good English that means she comes from an upper-class family in India, which means they are likely more Westernized than the typical Indian family. The brother thing may be a potential problem but just give it a shot and see what happens. What do you have to lose?
 

firestarter

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Hey,

I'm an Indian, living in India. I had made a post about how things are back here. Don't know if any of you read it.

Here the chicks are overprotected and so are the guys to some extent, while growing up. This is just how the culture is. But we are all human beings after all and as much as the parents try to control, if the chick likes som guy then she will go around with him quietly.

Some families are open to dating and such but in some families finding out that their 23 year old daughter is seeing someone is like :eek:

But anyway, since her parents are in India it shouldnt be much of a problem(considering she likes you) The brother I dont think should really be much of a problem. She'll handle that part if you do get her.

And if she's been in US for two years, then the society there would definitely have had some impact on her, so it might be easier. Unless she's gonna get married off to some guy as soon as she finishes her studies.

Anyway, it wont be that difficult.

All the best.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
INDIAN GIRLS SMELL AWFUL...(IMO)...

you heard it here.........must be all the curry...


carry on....
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Response

Originally posted by DankNuggs
INDIAN GIRLS SMELL AWFUL...(IMO)...

you heard it here.........must be all the curry...


carry on....
Thanks for the response, Adolf. Despite that, they still outperform women that don't "smell awful." What does that say about those women? They must be really bad if the "master race" has to rely on "smelly" Indians over them. :rolleyes:

Newsflash: there is a no shortage of people that think "whites" smell. Wake up. Every single stereotype white racists have of non-whites is held by others against them--especially the one about smelling. As the white share of the population declines, you'll get a taste of your own medicine. Whites should actively work to eliminate these stereotypes before they reap what they have sown.
 

firestarter

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DankNuggs
INDIAN GIRLS SMELL AWFUL...(IMO)...

you heard it here.........must be all the curry...


carry on....
I dont know what your problem is, but dont even get me started with this bull**** you're trying to pull off.

And whats this thing with CURRY that some of you guys have ?

People usually wouldn't tell each other that they smell and things like that. In that case I don't know where you would stand.

I feel childish just talking like this, but I guess you bring it out in people.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Yeah, I agree. That was pretty racist and insensitive. White people can smell fvcking funky too sometimes, so leave that shyt alone.
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
i still dont understand indian chicks...two weeks ago one indian chick asked me for my email, today she just ignored me...go figure...must have had something in her brain snap during exam period...oh well her loss
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
Somehow, I think that was less of an "Indian" thing, and more of a "female" thing. ;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Rallfus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Nasy human being, smells like curry???? What the hell??

Crazyness.


Don't prejudge chicks, that is a no-no of being a good DJ.

Please learn the basics. Thank you.


Ralfus:rolleyes:
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
in general, indian parents are strict about who their daughter dates. usually the parents that came to america after they married in india...those are the strict ones.

cute bangladesh girl in my class, not india but close to it, americanized also.
an indian professor at college, he's cool, no religion, practically americanized.
indian guy from the carribean, americanized also and cool

i find the more americanized indian ppl to be more cool and they are more open-minded.
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
I am gonna try to pimp some Indian chicks tonight, well any type of chicks that are hot. I've still not given up on the last one though...
 
Last edited:

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hey I'm Indian born and raised here in the US. I would say that she might not be too open to dating but it is worth giving a shot....you've got nothing to lose right? But if you really like that Spanish look, go for Latina chicks, they are much more open about dating and sex.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top