"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Indecisive

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
So there is this girl I met through a friend that goes to school with her. Anyways, I think she has some interest in me because I always catch her looking and she responds good to my kino. The only thing is that she is still kindof "talking" to her "ex" or f buddy that now goes to college in another state.

How should I pursue her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
You need to proceed as if nothing else is going on. Unless she has a boyfriend she's serious about, you keep doing your thing, and don't let anybody else determine the actions you will take.

She is still "talking" to the ex, or BF because she hasn't found something better. If you bed her and she likes you better, then, and only then will she stop "talking" to him. Women always have somebody in the "bullpen" ready to go. They have a backup, they can't stand the tought of nobody being there. They want their cake and eat it too.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
You need to proceed as if nothing else is going on. Unless she has a boyfriend she's serious about, you keep doing your thing, and don't let anybody else determine the actions you will take.

She is still "talking" to the ex, or BF because she hasn't found something better. If you bed her and she likes you better, then, and only then will she stop "talking" to him. Women always have somebody in the "bullpen" ready to go. They have a backup, they can't stand the tought of nobody being there. They want their cake and eat it too.
So just keep dj'ing her until I get some reactions?
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
No, you keep proceding until you get your desire outcome. We don't wait and react to other people's actions. You go about your thing as if there is nobody else involved. Do you think that this other fellow says to himself, "$hit, I better not bag this broad because Paintballguy really wants to make a move on her, and I want to make sure there is no one in the picture she might be slightly interested in"?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Who cares what she thinks about anything. If she is not commted to anybody, you need to move the seduction along.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Well if she has a f-buddy then by very definition thats all that is... move in as though she is single because she is...
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
carefull though because some girls will just turn an oppertunity like this and just play you, while keeping their security blanket

"there e/x boyfriend"

around so that after things are said and done with you she can go back to him.

EDIT : Nevermind, different situation her ex actually is in another state.. so move on with the seduction
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I think she is obsessed with that guy and he wants nothing to do with her yet she still has some interest in me.

I was flirting with her big time, even going as far as slapping her a$$ and she didnt seem to mind. I dunno, I'll just keep truckin' as they say.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top