Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Indecisive

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is this girl I met through a friend that goes to school with her. Anyways, I think she has some interest in me because I always catch her looking and she responds good to my kino. The only thing is that she is still kindof "talking" to her "ex" or f buddy that now goes to college in another state.

How should I pursue her?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to proceed as if nothing else is going on. Unless she has a boyfriend she's serious about, you keep doing your thing, and don't let anybody else determine the actions you will take.

She is still "talking" to the ex, or BF because she hasn't found something better. If you bed her and she likes you better, then, and only then will she stop "talking" to him. Women always have somebody in the "bullpen" ready to go. They have a backup, they can't stand the tought of nobody being there. They want their cake and eat it too.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
You need to proceed as if nothing else is going on. Unless she has a boyfriend she's serious about, you keep doing your thing, and don't let anybody else determine the actions you will take.

She is still "talking" to the ex, or BF because she hasn't found something better. If you bed her and she likes you better, then, and only then will she stop "talking" to him. Women always have somebody in the "bullpen" ready to go. They have a backup, they can't stand the tought of nobody being there. They want their cake and eat it too.
So just keep dj'ing her until I get some reactions?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you keep proceding until you get your desire outcome. We don't wait and react to other people's actions. You go about your thing as if there is nobody else involved. Do you think that this other fellow says to himself, "$hit, I better not bag this broad because Paintballguy really wants to make a move on her, and I want to make sure there is no one in the picture she might be slightly interested in"?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she thinks about anything. If she is not commted to anybody, you need to move the seduction along.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she has a f-buddy then by very definition thats all that is... move in as though she is single because she is...

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
carefull though because some girls will just turn an oppertunity like this and just play you, while keeping their security blanket

"there e/x boyfriend"

around so that after things are said and done with you she can go back to him.

EDIT : Nevermind, different situation her ex actually is in another state.. so move on with the seduction

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is obsessed with that guy and he wants nothing to do with her yet she still has some interest in me.

I was flirting with her big time, even going as far as slapping her a$$ and she didnt seem to mind. I dunno, I'll just keep truckin' as they say.