“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Incredibly BETA Kay Jewelers commercial!

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Not even going to watch the commercial. One of my most precious memories was when an X's daughter asked me to be her step-dad ... she melted my soul .. too bad her mom was on anti depressants ... I still to this day think if I should have tuffed it out for the little girl whom looked up to me.

Isn't the jackazz supposed to ask the father for her hand in marriage? That is legit man stuff, however asking the kid is some sjw shyt I don't know about.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Supposedly heart warming commercial regardless of what we think about it, but you have to credit the diamond industry for selling men on the idea that giving diamonds equals love and Kay’s sales approach is only trying to push that same agenda. Love the mom, love her kid, etc…
It plays into todays rising issue of broken families and single moms. It’s good current socially aware advertising …
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
LoL Wow
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Supposedly heart warming commercial regardless of what we think about it, but you have to credit the diamond industry for selling men on the idea that giving diamonds equals love and Kay’s sales approach is only trying to push that same agenda. Love the mom, love her kid, etc…
It plays into todays rising issue of broken families and single moms. It’s good current socially aware advertising …
Also credit to the diamond industry for somehow convincing the world that diamonds are incredibly rare and therefore expensive. There's lot's of money to be had in the business of love....
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Also credit to the diamond industry for somehow convincing the world that diamonds are incredibly rare and therefore expensive. There's lot's of money to be had in the business of love....
Diamonds and oil…
If they get it out of the ground, they’ll find a way to get it out of your pocket.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top