Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incredibly BETA Kay Jewelers commercial!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even going to watch the commercial. One of my most precious memories was when an X's daughter asked me to be her step-dad ... she melted my soul .. too bad her mom was on anti depressants ... I still to this day think if I should have tuffed it out for the little girl whom looked up to me.

Isn't the jackazz supposed to ask the father for her hand in marriage? That is legit man stuff, however asking the kid is some sjw shyt I don't know about.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Supposedly heart warming commercial regardless of what we think about it, but you have to credit the diamond industry for selling men on the idea that giving diamonds equals love and Kay’s sales approach is only trying to push that same agenda. Love the mom, love her kid, etc…
It plays into todays rising issue of broken families and single moms. It’s good current socially aware advertising …

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL Wow

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supposedly heart warming commercial regardless of what we think about it, but you have to credit the diamond industry for selling men on the idea that giving diamonds equals love and Kay’s sales approach is only trying to push that same agenda. Love the mom, love her kid, etc…
It plays into todays rising issue of broken families and single moms. It’s good current socially aware advertising …
Also credit to the diamond industry for somehow convincing the world that diamonds are incredibly rare and therefore expensive. There's lot's of money to be had in the business of love....

Billtx49

Reaction score
Also credit to the diamond industry for somehow convincing the world that diamonds are incredibly rare and therefore expensive. There's lot's of money to be had in the business of love....
Diamonds and oil…
If they get it out of the ground, they’ll find a way to get it out of your pocket.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's it, I'm never shopping at Kay Jewelers again.