Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IncelTV delivers another masterpiece in brutal blackpill truth

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why have I never seen a tall dude with the hottest women? Why do I see 5"8 to 5"11 dudes with the hottest women?
You can't argue that women don't prefer tall men. That's just a given

However, i think average height guys are more likely to self-improve & compensate

But this has its limits, as most women still wont date a manlet

Very tall guys tend to be quiet and avoid confrontation

So girls might find them most attractive but they often dont come with an edge

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

However, i think average height guys are more likely to self-improve & compensate

Some of the 5'4"-5-'8" babes had a "competition" with 6'2" and above guys. A competition that doesn't exist when they match a man closer to their own height.

What they end up is with an insecurity because they wish they were taller and they do things to make the man feel smaller.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe the people with "stupid confidence" do better than they would have if they didn't have it. I look at it as positive thinking, you will always have a better outcome using positive thinking than you will if you use negative thinking.
I do too. While some of us overly analytical folks take too long to allow ourselves to feel confident they already have it from jump and are able to mimic actions without taking forever to convince themselves that they can.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I do too. While some of us overly analytical folks take too long to allow ourselves to feel confident they already have it from jump and are able to mimic actions without taking forever to convince themselves that they can.
Agreed. Even if the analytical type believes he can, he will want to formulate the perfect detailed plan for action first. The ****y guy will just get started.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Even if the analytical type believes he can, he will want to formulate the perfect detailed plan for action first. The ****y guy will just get started.
Yep. Overly analytical guy can become a master of positive thinking though. And end up with barrel fulls of confidence. Just like stupid confidence guy. But he had to learn it. Where stupid confidence guy had it always. Confidence makes the difference.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yep. Overly analytical guy can bevome a master of positive thinking though. And end up with barrel fulls of confidence. Just like stupid confidence guy. But he had to learn it. Where stupid confidence guy had it aleays. Confidence makes the difference.
That's interesting. I always thought that analytical types tend to be very risk averse and perhaps overly aware of the 1,003 things that can go wrong. I would think they would be natural skeptics or borderline pessimists.

How should/can an analytical guy leverage his strengths to be an optimist?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting. I always thought that analytical types tend to be very risk averse and perhaps overly aware of the 1,003 things that can go wrong. I would think they would be natural skeptics or borderline pessimists.

How should/can an analytical guy leverage his strengths to be an optimist?
When he becomes intelligent enough to not fear what won't happen. Alot of folks keep themselves small hedging their bets, and always shooting low "so they won't be wrong". When they don't realize most of the really big and successful guys made ALOT of misstakes, which they learned from and become even better.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that analytical types tend to be very risk averse and perhaps overly aware of the 1,003 things that can go wrong.
This is part of my problem. I try to see reality as it is, so I can't get into the idea of "delusional self confidence". The PUA concept of being some smirking, arrogant, narcissistic @sshole makes no sense to me. I can't think of myself as a 10 (or anyone else as a 10, for that matter), because I'm too aware of my own flaws, and that all humans have flaws.

Approaching girls has never been much of a problem for me though, because after all, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained". "You always miss 100% of the swings you don't take". My analytical side can see the truth in that. And also, as I said before, I know that having a positive attitude will yield better results than a negative attitude. So if you can make a certain strategy make sense to you, then your analytical side should support it.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some say Deion Sanders had arrogance. He was a top level performer and didn't try to hide it. I don't know.
But Deion Sanders earns the right to be arrogant if he so chose, he was a famous athlete, fit, rich etc.....

Guys who are manlets and broke are delusional if they think fronting a confident façade will attract women...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But Deion Sanders earns the right to be arrogant if he so chose, he was a famous athlete, fit, rich etc.....

Guys who are manlets and broke are delusional if they think fronting a confident façade will attract women...
He was arrogant in College. That super huge view and expectations of himself allowed himself to perform at a higher level. He didn't wait for the groups to allow him that level of SELF confidence. It was always his and he owned it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was arrogant in College. That super huge view and expectations of himself allowed himself to perform at a higher level. He didn't wait for the groups to allow him that level of SELF confidence. It was always his and he owned it.
A "Quiet" Deion will have always had that huge expectations of himself but you would never hear it. You'd hear humble talk. But the loud Deion must have felt voicing it gave him power because he held himself accountable. As usual it's best not to voice your points of confidence because they are easily attacked. But if those points are solid and consistently proveable im not sure.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You must live in a shelter this is so laughable

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How would women not date a manlet when the average height is in the manlet range worldwide mostly worldwide?the average height in America is 5"9 south America is 5"7

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would women not date a manlet when the average height is in the manlet range worldwide mostly worldwide?the average height in America is 5"9 south America is 5"7
I never said 5"9 is manlet. More like 5"5

You seem to be arguing with me about common knowledge. Do you not think height matters to women then?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said 5"9 is manlet. More like 5"5

You seem to be arguing with me about common knowledge. Do you not think height matters to women then?
Depends on the culture of women, but we can guess most women go for height. It's more nuanced than that. You write in absolutism

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact is the average heights around the world go from 5"7 to 5"11 those dudes are smashing the most women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you agree, there are many users in this board who thinks its a conscious decision to be confident or insecure, they call it "inner game".

"nothing wrong in being short, bald and fat bro, she didnt accept your invitation cause she felt your insecurity", I read posts like this many times as answer to a guy asking for suggestions.

An other one is "step up your game" or "you need a tighter inner game bro". o_O
You forgot the most important one:
You need to spin more plates, Bro.