Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IncelTV delivers another masterpiece in brutal blackpill truth

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, once again we return to the merciless heightpill. In today's case study, the homie IncelTV explains why money can't save you from the MOG.....

Guys, the age of LMS is over, it's now LLH: Looks, Looks, Height.....

"Height is a good indicator of genetic quality...."
-Stacy

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. .and the car is still burning as background noise in this dumpster fire as you listen to the video. Anyone have marshmellows?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
It's over for me.......
I only joke. Women only care about your height relative to them anyways. Even if you're kind short you will still find a woman shorter than you that won't care. Some of these guys make excuses. I've been either on the street homeless on and off homeless before and still could get women. And if not homeless, but really broke and still found girls with cars that I dated and they'd drive me around.

If you have a decent job and a car (or live in a place where you don't need a car) and a place you should be fine. Women don't care about half the stuff some of these guys care about, they just sense your insecurity about it.

Just relax and be yourself

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I know. I'm joking as well.

"It's over" is a meme in the incel community.... we say it jokingly....
Do you consider yourself an incel? What if I told you there's no such thing as an incel? Unless maybe you could consider a guy with downs syndrome or cerebral palsy an incel, but that's different.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ever meet someone for the first time and they tell us, "I thought you would be taller". Meaning from a distance they recognized our dominance in some situation, and internally equated an image of a tall man. when this happens take it as a compliment.

more than once have witnessed women that are in a group(any group) use hight in the first two sentences to describe a new guy that the others have not met. "he is tall dark and handsome" Never have I heard "he is short, pale and average"

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you consider yourself an incel? What if I told you there's no such thing as an incel? Unless maybe you could consider a guy with downs syndrome or cerebral palsy an incel, but that's different.
That is just ignorant. I am sure a white guy with down syndrome or cerebal palsy can get a decent asian or black women.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only joke. Women only care about your height relative to them anyways. Even if you're kind short you will still find a woman shorter than you that won't care. Some of these guys make excuses. I've been either on the street homeless on and off homeless before and still could get women. And if not homeless, but really broke and still found girls with cars that I dated and they'd drive me around.

If you have a decent job and a car (or live in a place where you don't need a car) and a place you should be fine. Women don't care about half the stuff some of these guys care about, they just sense your insecurity about it.

Just relax and be yourself
Uhm nope, they dont sense your insecurity, they sense a guy looks and status and height and hair are a big part in the look department.
The degree of self confidence is simply a byproduct of your own value, there are no insecure rock stars or confident fast food cleaners.

A short girl still wants a tall guy as much as a poor guy still wants a thin woman.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Uhm nope, they dont sense your insecurity, they sense a guy looks and status and height and hair are a big part in the look department.
The degree of self confidence is simply a byproduct of your own value, there are no insecure rock stars or confident fast food cleaners.

A short girl still wants a tall guy as much as a poor guy still wants a thin woman.
So what do u want short guys to do? Just give up? Yes those of us under 6'0 have to work harder but it doesn't mean it's impossible to land a good woman. I've even dated girls taller than me before.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do u want short guys to do? Just give up? Yes those of us under 6'0 have to work harder but it doesn't mean it's impossible to land a good woman. I've even dated girls taller than me before.
Under 6 doesnt mean short. 5'8 and 5'2 are two different things.

Anyway Im not suggesting anyone to give up, Im simply answering to a guy that say that money (height) dont matter when it does.

Regarding confidence, insecurity and so on, I said many times they dont exist out of thin hair, will power or desire...confidence exists after success as much as insecurity grows after failures.

Women dont dig confident men, they dig successful men that are clearly confident ofc.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Under 6 doesnt mean short. 5'8 and 5'2 are two different things.

Anyway Im not suggesting anyone to give up, Im simply answering to a guy that say that money (height) dont matter when it does.

Regarding confidence, insecurity and so on, I said many times they dont exist out of thin hair, will power or desire...confidence exists after success as much as insecurity grows after failures.

Women dont dig confident men, they dig successful men that are clearly confident ofc.
Your right about that last part, confidence is a byproduct of success in most cases

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right about that last part, confidence is a byproduct of success in most cases
Glad you agree, there are many users in this board who thinks its a conscious decision to be confident or insecure, they call it "inner game".

"nothing wrong in being short, bald and fat bro, she didnt accept your invitation cause she felt your insecurity", I read posts like this many times as answer to a guy asking for suggestions.

An other one is "step up your game" or "you need a tighter inner game bro". o_O

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you agree, there are many users in this board who thinks its a conscious decision to be confident or insecure, they call it "inner game".

"nothing wrong in being short, bald and fat bro, she didnt accept your invitation cause she felt your insecurity", I read posts like this many times as answer to a guy asking for suggestions.

An other one is "step up your game" or "you need a tighter inner game bro". o_O
So betabuxxing and getting cucked means you are successful?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So betabuxxing and getting cucked means you are successful?
Being attractive enough not to need an active effort to get women is what means being successful.

If you need to make special discounts or provide extra services to sell a car, it meas the car you are selling sucks and it also means that the driver wont bother to clean his shoes before getting it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being attractive enough not to need an active effort to get women is what means being successful.
What is your point again as it relates to the discussion? You are pushing blue-pill power and status, or LMS (you focused on money and status for argument sake) over red-pill "Inner Game" and are giving an apples and oranges when questioned about that. Don't get it.

So you do not think there are successful guys who are being betabuxed, cucked by post-wall women who have dead bedrooms?

Who Dares Win said:
If you need to make special discounts or provide extra services to sell a car, it meas the car you are selling sucks and it also means that the driver wont bother to clean his shoes before getting it.
Yeah, but if it's that bad, then you won't be betabuxxed but you'll be incel or MTGOW, blackpilled instead. Betabuxxing is presuming the success you are talking about for an AVERAGE or below-average looks guy, not a Chad. In other words, if you haven't won the genetic lottery then you are predisposed to getting a rotten deal with women whether your are successful or not, it's just the level or degree changes.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your point again as it relates to the discussion? You are pushing blue-pill power and status, or LMS (you focused on money and status for argument sake) over red-pill "Inner Game" and are giving an apples and oranges when questioned about that. Don't get it.

So you do not think there are successful guys who are being betabuxed, cucked by post-wall women who have dead bedrooms?

Yeah, but if it's that bad, then you won't be betabuxxed but you'll be incel or MTGOW, blackpilled instead. Betabuxxing is presuming the success you are talking about for an AVERAGE or below-average looks guy, not a Chad. In other words, if you haven't won the genetic lottery then you are predisposed to getting a rotten deal with women whether your are successful or not, it's just the level or degree changes.
Actually the blue pill is what you preech, whatever it is cause you aint supporting any point except talking about mine.

My point of view is very simple, either you have what it takes to have a fulfilling relationship with women or act accordingly wheter is always keeping your investment low or not invest at all.

The supreme dumb fvck in my opinion is a guy that doesnt have what it takes to have a woman attracted to him yet goes all-in with a marriage thinking that it will work...those are the guys that end up divorced and robbed not only of money but of time and mental health.

Personally I suggested guy many times here that if they want a stable family they should increase their value as much as possible within their 30s and get serious with a girl no more than mid 20s, then share as many bonding experiences as possible to increse the chances to make it work.

Any man that for any reason (lms, age, culture, work) doesnt have what it takes to strongly attract and in such state a woman should avoid any all-in type investment.

Those who disobey my suggestion are those who think a post wall woman is getting married with them cause of attraction and love while even from their first date its obvious she has no desire for intimacy with them.

Those who thinks that a relationship can exist without sexual mutual attraction are as dumb as those who think that blm is a peaceful movement or feminists aim for equality....those are different shades of mental retards.

Hope this last line makes it even more clear.