"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

IncelTV delivers another masterpiece in brutal blackpill truth

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Gents, once again we return to the merciless heightpill. In today's case study, the homie IncelTV explains why money can't save you from the MOG.....

Guys, the age of LMS is over, it's now LLH: Looks, Looks, Height.....

"Height is a good indicator of genetic quality...."
-Stacy

I have to admit that if any manlet could ascend, it would be one with 2 digits worth of net worth! :eek:
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes, I know. However I love to make fun of it - I'm 5′8.51″ myself and slim so I have heard several negative comments about my height during my life. Handsome face saved me half the disgrace I could face I guess. It's just something you need to deal with. Some guys are fat, some are short - it's still better than being dumb lol
I think hair and face are WAY more critical than height. But yeah, height definitely matters.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
What a bunch of horseshyt lol i cant believe you guys watch this garbage. And you wonder why you lack confidence and are wrapped up in your head.
When the IDGAF TV? Lol
Tom Cruise 5'7"
Nocole Kidman 5'11"
I rest my case
 
Top