Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incel Movement is a Form of Extremism

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe that for a second. Black women seem to flirt with me (a White guy) much more so that other women.

Black women are definitely easy for white guys out in Las Vegas. I find them more difficult in Atlanta for whatever reason.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe that for a second. Black women seem to flirt with me (a White guy) much more so that other women.
...but to be the devil's advocate, I think allot of black women simply think that white guys have money and are more likely to be a gentleman with them rather than pure animalistic sexual desire. In a sense you are sort of on that provider-beta level attraction and they might have enough street-smarts to take advantage of people that have sheltered and insulated lives. The real litmus test is if they are also flirty with an old white guy grey hair. If they are friendly to every white guy like that then something might be up.

My white dad has been taken for a ride by many a black lady (in the distant past). They weasel their way into his affection and try and string him along for cash and take advantage of his good nature. Thankfully he's too old for this any further.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've got to be honest, I've seen conflicting studies. So I would say the jury is still out.
This is like 5 different studies, the okcupid stats alone has over 200 thousand people.

The media gives a very warped perception of reality, watching movies you would think 50% of couples are black guys with blonde girls.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is like 5 different studies, the okcupid stats alone has over 200 thousand people.

The media gives a very warped perception of reality, watching movies you would think 50% of couples are black guys with blonde girls.
I dunno if an OKC study would be accurate. I mean, OKC has been dead for about 4 years now since Match neutered it. Does anyone even use OKC still?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

One time I was watching a commercial where it seemed they were implying that the "family" in the commercial consisted of a gay couple of a white guy and a black guy that adopted an Asian girl. Hahahaha.

Where has anyone ever seen that in real life?

It was both hilarious and a sickening sign of the times all at once.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno if an OKC study would be accurate. I mean, OKC has been dead for about 4 years now since Match neutered it. Does anyone even use OKC still?
Tinder and bumble don't have racial classifications.

...but to be the devil's advocate, I think allot of black women simply think that white guys have money and are more likely to be a gentleman with them rather than pure animalistic sexual desire. In a sense you are sort of on that provider-beta level attraction and they might have enough street-smarts to take advantage of people that have sheltered and insulated lives. The real litmus test is if they are also flirty with an old white guy grey hair. If they are friendly to every white guy like that then something might be up.

My white dad has been taken for a ride by many a black lady (in the distant past). They weasel their way into his affection and try and string him along for cash and take advantage of his good nature. Thankfully he's too old for this any further.
Black women and white men is more common than people think and its not for money. You just don't see it in the media.

Lot of Black guys date latinas and Asians as well according to statistics but when have you ever seen that coupling in movies or tv?

In fact according to stats, more asian women then white women find black men attractive.
OvFN2lD.png

One time I was watching a commercial where it seemed they were implying that the "family" in the commercial consisted of a gay couple of a white guy and a black guy that adopted an Asian girl. Hahahaha.

Where has anyone ever seen that in real life?

It was both hilarious and a sickening sign of the times all at once.
Isn't that the tv show "modern family" ?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through a rough patch with my girlfriend, so I've been feeling a little jaded lately.

My apologies to everyone for my sh!tty attitude lately.
Kind of reminds me of a former poster who had a meltdown before getting banned about 6 months ago ;)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't bend over for Globohomo Clown World you are an incel and an extremist and need professional help. If you happen to be in Australia, they now have camps for this special purpose :)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder and bumble don't have racial classifications.

Black women and white men is more common than people think and its not for money. You just don't see it in the media.

Lot of Black guys date latinas and Asians as well according to statistics but when have you ever seen that coupling in movies or tv?

In fact according to stats, more asian women then white women find black men attractive.
View attachment 7516

Isn't that the tv show "modern family" ?
Of course. My folks is 1000% not for money. I'm referring to my dad's side-chicks in the past who seemed to be more after his money. Perhaps sugar-babes and side-chicks are another dynamic in and of itself. If you are a poor white guy looking to be someone's sugar daddy than it stands to reason that young black girls would probably be cheaper and less demanding than a hot college age white girl who is a sugar-babe.

When I say for money, I don't mean like allot of money or lavishing money. Some of these girls come from real dirt poor backgrounds even a little bit of money is like rich to them.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't bend over for Globohomo Clown World you are an incel and an extremist and need professional help. If you happen to be in Australia, they now have camps for this special purpose :)
Listen though... And this is directed towards everyone here...

Why complain about all the homo clown garbage? Why does it bother you if many guys have low testosterone and act feminine???

If anything... Doesn't that just lower your competition???