Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incel Movement is a Form of Extremism

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us discovered the redpill from heartbreak, don't knock him for it.

He goes around policing threads trying to tell people what to say then spits out sewage threads such as this. It's like he got his first gf, went full blown marriage mode and tries to act all high and mighty about it. His gf likely giving him issues because no one is attracted to his karen style persona. Bet he made a lot of mistakes while parading around here like some super dj who is above spinning plates and having fun.

Instead of starting this thread he should use his gf experience as a report and state what is going on exactly. He doesn't want to expose himself. Lol he changed his name from family guy fast i see.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some ‘incels’. While they may not identify as such (or maybe they do), they can’t get women. So thus, they are. For them, it’s a combo of being physically unattractive & poor social skills. A number are/were my friends & I sympathize with them & their plight. I would not wish inceldom on my worst enemy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some ‘incels’. While they may not identify as such (or maybe they do), they can’t get women. So thus, they are. For them, it’s a combo of being physically unattractive & poor social skills. A number are/were my friends & I sympathize with them & their plight. I would not wish inceldom on my worst enemy.
I think you mentioned them before on another thread. News depictions of incels in the manner depicted by this thread is sick because the feminazi women are drunk with their priviledge that they have become monsters and counter productive to their own cause. Guys quoting and agreeing with feminazis are like gender traitors.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah it’s really tough for them. They see tons of other guys get hookups and relationships almost without even trying. But for them, it’s like pushing through a brick wall.

As somebody that didn’t lose his virginity until 28, I’ll always have compassion for guys that struggle with women.

Obviously, I would never condone hate or violence, but for the regular guy who struggles, they have my sympathy.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
He goes around policing threads trying to tell people what to say then spits out sewage threads such as this. It's like he got his first gf, went full blown marriage mode and tries to act all high and mighty about it. His gf likely giving him issues because no one is attracted to his karen style persona. Bet he made a lot of mistakes while parading around here like some super dj who is above spinning plates and having fun.

Instead of starting this thread he should use his gf experience as a report and state what is going on exactly. He doesn't want to expose himself. Lol he changed his name from family guy fast i see.
Sounds like that Sylvester goofball that used to be here

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it’s really tough for them. They see tons of other guys get hookups and relationships almost without even trying. But for them, it’s like pushing through a brick wall.
Try being not neurotypical. It's a real downer knowing you're wired differently and can't do anything about that. I have a couple
of male acquaintances who cannot believe I haven't been laid in two and a half years. One who is balding and has manky teeth
said recently 'If I looked like you I'd be hip deep in pvssy...' Yeah right, if it was only down to looks then that would be just great.
Problem is I can't communicate with the fvckers in any language they find palatable. I either appear completely disinterested
(which isn't too far from the truth anyway) or come across in some other way that dries their pvssy up. I suspect my autistic
honesty plays a big part in that. Example - "Do you think this dress makes me look fat?" Reply "Yeah, a bit..."

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. To get my foot in the door I have to pretend to be something I'm not, in this case neurotypical.
I'm fed up with masking, been a black belt at play acting NT when I'm definitely not for donleys years, as far back as I remember.
I'm not being an authentic representation of me whenever I'm doing this. It's exhausting too. Kept it up for the best part of 20
years with my soon to be ex-wife.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree and you are first in line.
Incels put themselves there. The recources are out here and reprograming yourself is possible. But some guys just dont want to be helped. Just a fact of learned helplessness.
So what resources combat heightism, or millimeters-of-bone-ism? :mad:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying that there are asexual men that could get poon, but choose not to? :rolleyes:
What part of involuntary in involunary celibate do you not get?

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try being not neurotypical. It's a real downer knowing you're wired differently and can't do anything about that. I have a couple
of male acquaintances who cannot believe I haven't been laid in two and a half years. One who is balding and has manky teeth
said recently 'If I looked like you I'd be hip deep in pvssy...' Yeah right, if it was only down to looks then that would be just great.
Problem is I can't communicate with the fvckers in any language they find palatable. I either appear completely disinterested
(which isn't too far from the truth anyway) or come across in some other way that dries their pvssy up. I suspect my autistic
honesty plays a big part in that. Example - "Do you think this dress makes me look fat?" Reply "Yeah, a bit..."

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. To get my foot in the door I have to pretend to be something I'm not, in this case neurotypical.
I'm fed up with masking, been a black belt at play acting NT when I'm definitely not for donleys years, as far back as I remember.
I'm not being an authentic representation of me whenever I'm doing this. It's exhausting too. Kept it up for the best part of 20
years with my soon to be ex-wife.

If your problem is not looks then stop complaining and making excuses. Anyone can learn to white lie and "sell" people. You have to try to be a smooth taller a little at least. At least you weren't born ugly like true incels.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
So this chick is trying to say that incels are predominantly white (i.e., normalizing for population)? I guess she has never head of JBW Theory nor reviewed a video by "Incel TV". :rolleyes:
Normal people don't have time for stuff like that.

Go back to your Fruity Pebbles and video games.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This^^ and we can add the de-masculinization of men in general from the indoctrination of the woke and far left.
Soon we won’t be able to date or escalate without having them sign a consent form.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True RedPill isn't critical of women. It's far more critical of men. Male sexual nature (tendency to Simp) is the Root of All Evil.

The RedPill maintains and makes it very clear - women are not responsible for their behavior and operate emotionally and unconsciously.

What's gone mainstream is extremely weird, alienating gender politics that are making both Men and Women hate each other (and this is the whole point - same as race politics - it's a Divide and Conquer strategy).
I just call it RedPill because I don't have a name for it, it's not necessarily incel culture but there is definitely an essence of hate attached.

I suppose it would be the preamble to coming to the understanding that a woman is gonna women if that makes any sense. In the same vein, Chad gonna Chad.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whites are less likely to be incel than any other racial group since they can always get an asian or black
There was a study awhile back that said that the race that black women were least attracted to were white men.
I've also heard it said that Asians are the group that is most likely to stay within their own race while dating.
So if that is true, then your statement wouldn't be correct.

As for the original article, it says Incels subscribe to an ideology characterized by white male supremacy. Let me just say first of all I do not believe that to be true. Secondly, I want to say that I have had it up to here with these people who want to make everything about race. These people are severely sick, and they are making our society seriously sick, and their whole slate of race baiting and hate mongering is absolutely disgusting.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There was a study awhile back that said that the race that black women were least attracted to were white men.
I've also heard it said that Asians are the group that is most likely to stay within their own race while dating.
So if that is true, then your statement wouldn't be correct.

As for the original article, it says Incels subscribe to an ideology characterized by white male supremacy. Let me just say first of all I do not believe that to be true. Secondly, I want to say that I have had it up to here with these people who want to make everything about race. These people are severely sick, and they are making our society seriously sick, and their whole slate of race baiting and hate mongering is absolutely disgusting.
Stats say otherwise, also the vast majority of Incels are Indian Males. Just look at how creepy they are online and the rape stats in India
1GjuBWE.png
zaA57S2.png

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe that for a second. Black women seem to flirt with me (a White guy) much more so than other women do.

Last edited: