Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In your experience....does having an abundance mentality eliminate "Pzssy power"?

Reaction score
For example does not giving a **** about a girl flirting with you, and you dont really care if she is attractive or not, and not falling for women's sexual blackmail,( trading Pzssy for cash or dates).... eliminate her power?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daydream Engineer said:
For example does not giving a **** about a girl flirting with you, and you dont really care if she is attractive or not, and not falling for women's sexual blackmail,( trading Pzssy for cash or dates).... eliminate her power?

For me the real meaning of "women are adbudnat"
Is the fact that women are everywhere, there is no need to get mad when one flakes, or one leaves. This is why I never trip anymore whether I'm spinning 4 plates or just one. I know that there is always gonna be more women around the corner. and you know what its real

BTW

it's summer time, go out on the lake, or walk in the park for a date, don't take a chick out to a movie or dinner, save your bread man

Reaction score
Solomon said:
For me the real meaning of "women are adbudnat"
Is the fact that women are everywhere, there is no need to get mad when one flakes, or one leaves. This is why I never trip anymore whether I'm spinning 4 plates or just one. I know that there is always gonna be more women around the corner. and you know what its real

BTW

it's summer time, go out on the lake, or walk in the park for a date, don't take a chick out to a movie or dinner, save your bread man
I dont trip anymore about women either. I was asking this question because today as i walked out of my first class i saw an HB 9.5 stop and yelled " Slave..... hurry up!", and then as she walked down the hallway,a nerdy looking guy came running holding several books and walked next to her... gave her a coke.... and then she threw it on the ground and yelled at his face.." i said Diet! you loser", and i was shocked as he ran back struggling with books in hand . She caused a scene... and everyone was looking at her and i said " What aaaaaaa B1tch" out loud... and people went " ooaahh'... and she got in my face and said " Who calling a B1tch... you f*cking azzhole!', and i told her....." You and your mom because like mother like daughter... your acting like a demonB1tch and your behavoir is unacceptable .". I walked away.... and she followed me demanding me to tell her who i was to call her that... and i ignored her.. and then after a couple moments she said that she can get any guy to do anything... and i told her.... " maybe... but im a real man and your not even that attractive... your eyes are yellow and your cellulite is showing".

Mike32ct said:
I don't think we will ever totally eliminate ***** power because it has been given to her by many, many AFCs, and this belief system is firmly in her head.

But by being independent, can you reduce her power? Sure.
I believe by being independent..... and not caring about women... since they are everywhere is the water the neutralizes the puzzy power fire. But since many AFcs have given her a princess reality... the best thing to do is to only concentrate on yourself.

slaog said:
A person can only have power over you if you give it to them. Most men are AFC's and that means alot of pzssy power but that doesn't mean you have to give them power too. They'll appreciate you more too.
I completely agree... i believe that she should be trying to catch me...she should be paying for the rockstar sex i give her.... and the experience of taking my time to hangout with her haha

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it does.

Her: Do this or you're not getting sex tonight.

You: Ok, I'll be out with the guys.

Her: o_O Damn...

Reaction score
Solomon said:
WOW @ the hb 9.5 and that story (crazy) and she aint a 9.5 if she has "celliute" sorry Daygame but you can't be a 9 if you got celluite

LOL

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
She didnt have cellutite i disillusioned her and lied to her.... but i love ****ing with her mind... the hotter the girl the more insecure she is right?

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment.... but i was kinda scared a little bit that a big buff chode as going to fight me for her.... but surprisingly nobody got involved. Well i was in a nimbus state... and i was really confident....and its funny how the crowd got big in a couple of seconds.... i wonder if anybody i knew saw me lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daydream Engineer said:
Thanks for the compliment.... but i was kinda scared a little bit that a big buff chode as going to fight me for her.... but surprisingly nobody got involved. Well i was in a nimbus state... and i was really confident....and its funny how the crowd got big in a couple of seconds.... i wonder if anybody i knew saw me lol

Daydream there is state better then nimbus waaay more powerful......

I'm not lying