"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

In what situation do I make the move?

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
OK guys, I've met a girl who I think is definitely the sort of girl I would like to have a relationship with. We met back in August and slept together around September/October. Since then we have become really good friends and have contact with each other most days. The thing I want to know is in what situation do I ask her if she wants to take things to the next level? Do I ask her out for tea and do it, do I just call round and see her and do it, do I just slip it in general conversation etc etc. All help and advice will be GREATLY appreciated.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
women have the power to determine where the relationship goes. the more domineering/control freak men will think what i am saying is silly, but i guess they like weak women.
 

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Well I have been getting a few hints that she wants me to ask her, so back to my question, how should I go about this?
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I'll tell you what to do. Get 2 numbers of HB8+, who you find reeally attractive. Call them 2, and then you post again, asking for this same advice.

You'll see, you'll see.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top