I dont like them either.Yeah, but i hate condoms. Never wear em.
But better to get the lay with one than no lay at all.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I dont like them either.Yeah, but i hate condoms. Never wear em.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I've been to Playa Del Carmen, I stayed next door to the RIU on the beach.
Are you on vacation?
Women don’t like them either. I’ve never had one complain about me pulling it off and continuing. It has resulted in the clap, however, and that antibiotic shot is expensive.Yeah, but i hate condoms. Never wear em.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Prague has been invaded by us brits on stag does, lads on weekend pissups, sex tourist type trips for 30 years.
Can't speak for cold approach, but I'd be surprised if most decent local women are receptive to men on holiday approaching.
Maybe she thought you were muy pequeno when she saw your chorizo...Well, as soon as we reached the bedroom i was aggressive. Something did happen though. As i was taking my pants off she asked if i had a condom then started backtracking when i said no. Also i accidentally farted really loud. The food here is great but it gives you gas. She gave a dirty look. I guess i would be pretty pretty turned off as well if that happened to me. And i wasn't that smooth about it as well. Kind of like well we are here lets have sex. Was over confident in general. Figured it was a done deal.
She messaged me today and apologized saying that she didnt feel the chemistry at the very end.
I think it was a combo of my airnb and the way i went about taking my pants off looking back on it.
Try Cartegena, Colombia. Can't go wrong with it. It is also a warm place and if all you want is sex, you can get both Colombian or Venezuelan 8-9 young girls if you don't mind paying for it. A lot of them can be had for $45. It's pretty much the same you would spend on dinner with a mediocre older girl with no lay guarantees. I'm just talking from a purely financial and sex perspective. Last time I was there, I fvcked 10 girls under 22yo in 7 days. I was tired after my vacation ended to say the least...Yeah, im just here for fun. One month then might hit up a different less touristy Mexican city.
but begrudgingly brought a subway sandwich home hoping it will give me some energy and about to take a nap.
Lol doubtful....anyways could care less now. It's not like was dating material. Pnd at best.Maybe she thought you were muy pequeno when she saw your chorizo...
Try Cartegena, Colombia. Can't go wrong with it. It is also a warm place and if all you want is sex, you can get both Colombian or Venezuelan 8-9 young girls if you don't mind paying for it. A lot of them can be had for $45. It's pretty much the same you would spend on dinner with a mediocre older girl with no lay guarantees. I'm just talking from a purely financial and sex perspective. Last time I was there, I fvcked 10 girls under 22yo in 7 days. I was tired after my vacation ended to say the least...
Stay away from Subway. Lab reports show they use only 50-60% real chicken meat with the rest in soy by products. Soy = raises Estrogen levels and is what ultimately contributed to my temporary ED when I used to eat it on the regular.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.