Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In Playa Del Carmen

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was the fart and not having a condom that did you in.

Come on man. Not having a condom on you on a date is amateurish.

"Always be prepared" boy scout motto or something like that.
Yeah, but i hate condoms. Never wear em.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a tinder date with a Mexican chick everything went well drinks...foreplay. We get back to my apartment kissing ect and all of a sudden she says its wrong and she has changed her mind and wants to go.

Today she send a message saying there was just no chemistry. But she was all over me at the resturaunt and on the way home... until we got back to my airnb. Very odd. First time this has ever happened like this to me. It seem like a gurantee layup. Women...lol.

I want to go out and pull but not trying to catch this covid BS. Have seen a few people fet really messed up by it lately. Kind of sucks having all this eye candy around everywhere but not bei g able to touch it. Id almost rather just be back home in the country in south Georgia until the covid stuff clears up. At least then its not shoved in ur face 24/7.

The online dating apps are essentially useless here as well btw. Not many matches/replies. Worse than in Miami even. Dominican republuc was easily better for women than here. Id like to try mexico city next. Tourist traps not good.
I've been to Playa Del Carmen, I stayed next door to the RIU on the beach.

Are you on vacation?

Glassguy

Reaction score
She got a free meal and drinks and knows she has to put out the next time.....so she just made sure there is no next time.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Playa Del Carmen, I stayed next door to the RIU on the beach.

Are you on vacation?

Yeah, im just here for fun. One month then might hit up a different less touristy Mexican city. The tourists here can be a bit annoying. It's that typical European and US instagram selfie crowd. And the Mexican women on average here just seem so so.

My biggest issue though seems to be chronic fatigue after going to the beach each day. I'm not sure if its just the combo of the sun and walking so much when i go plus swimming ofcourse or i just got freakin covid.

I went today brought a bottle of wine did my usual swimming first then tried to walk to a place under some shade near the water to start drinking, but i felt pass out tired fatigued which is weird because i have never felt like this before.

Some pasty average looking European girl walked up to me today and asked if i was okay. I was like i guess im sun fatigued and she said well im very drunk so we match. Lmao. I told her no thanks not interested. Her friend called me rude. Was so tired i could gaf less about them at that moment. Walked home havent drank, but begrudgingly brought a subway sandwich home hoping it will give me some energy and about to take a nap. This fatigue stuff sucks though. Maybe its just the sun here in Mexico.

Reactions: B80

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, im just here for fun. One month then might hit up a different less touristy Mexican city. The tourists here can be a bit annoying. It's that typical European and US instagram selfie crowd. And the Mexican women on average here just seem so so.

My biggest issue though seems to be chronic fatigue after going to the beach each day. I'm not sure if its just the combo of the sun and walking so much when i go plus swimming ofcourse or i just got freakin covid.

I went today brought a bottle of wine did my usual swimming first then tried to walk to a place under some shade near the water to start drinking, but i felt pass out tired fatigued which is weird because i have never felt like this before.

Some pasty average looking European girl walked up to me today and asked if i was okay. I was like i guess im sun fatigued and she said well im very drunk so we match. Lmao. I told her no thanks not interested. Her friend called me rude. Was so tired i could gaf less about them at that moment. Walked home havent drank, but begrudgingly brought a subway sandwich home hoping it will give me some energy and about to take a nap. This fatigue stuff sucks though. Maybe its just the sun here in Mexico.
I never had much luck with the Mexican women down there; it's like my friend and I were the invisible men. I think their men are very jealous and probably tell their women "Don't look or hang out with any of those gringos". I don't know, just my honest opinion

There were also alot of Russians down there (this was 8 years ago). I also managed to stay clear of them, since they are NUTS!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been to Mexico. Always heard Cabo was the place to be.

Looking for your next vacation spot....head to Prague.
I hear Prague is great. Is it the beer, women or history? Or all three? Lol

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prague has been invaded by us brits on stag does, lads on weekend pissups, sex tourist type trips for 30 years.

Can't speak for cold approach, but I'd be surprised if most decent local women are receptive to men on holiday approaching.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but i hate condoms. Never wear em.
Women don’t like them either. I’ve never had one complain about me pulling it off and continuing. It has resulted in the clap, however, and that antibiotic shot is expensive.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prague has been invaded by us brits on stag does, lads on weekend pissups, sex tourist type trips for 30 years.

Can't speak for cold approach, but I'd be surprised if most decent local women are receptive to men on holiday approaching.

Brits tend to invade everywhere. Hate most of the ones i met in Asia. Always arrogant and drunk with a white god type of complex. They are always talking **** too lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, as soon as we reached the bedroom i was aggressive. Something did happen though. As i was taking my pants off she asked if i had a condom then started backtracking when i said no. Also i accidentally farted really loud. The food here is great but it gives you gas. She gave a dirty look. I guess i would be pretty pretty turned off as well if that happened to me. And i wasn't that smooth about it as well. Kind of like well we are here lets have sex. Was over confident in general. Figured it was a done deal.

She messaged me today and apologized saying that she didnt feel the chemistry at the very end.

I think it was a combo of my airnb and the way i went about taking my pants off looking back on it.
Maybe she thought you were muy pequeno when she saw your chorizo...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, im just here for fun. One month then might hit up a different less touristy Mexican city.

but begrudgingly brought a subway sandwich home hoping it will give me some energy and about to take a nap.
Try Cartegena, Colombia. Can't go wrong with it. It is also a warm place and if all you want is sex, you can get both Colombian or Venezuelan 8-9 young girls if you don't mind paying for it. A lot of them can be had for $45. It's pretty much the same you would spend on dinner with a mediocre older girl with no lay guarantees. I'm just talking from a purely financial and sex perspective. Last time I was there, I fvcked 10 girls under 22yo in 7 days. I was tired after my vacation ended to say the least...

Stay away from Subway. Lab reports show they use only 50-60% real chicken meat with the rest in soy by products. Soy = raises Estrogen levels and is what ultimately contributed to my temporary ED when I used to eat it on the regular.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she thought you were muy pequeno when she saw your chorizo...
Lol doubtful....anyways could care less now. It's not like was dating material. Pnd at best.

I probably have covid guys. Just went to a packed bar a nightclub last night.

Some late 60 yearish old man maybe even in his 70s was in the first packed bar last night i went to chasing this ugly fat mexican girl who had previously had been trying to get with me until i rejected her. She looked like a used up pro to me. But anyways i asked arent you worried about covid?

He told me he goes out every night and a heart attack is probably going to get him sooner than covid will lol. I admired his upbeat mindset but at the same time felt a bit bad for him being that age out in a bar in Mexico chasing some 3/10 skank around. He finally managed to pull this fatty away from all the other men she was trying to talk to and got her home i guess. To each and their own i guess.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Cartegena, Colombia. Can't go wrong with it. It is also a warm place and if all you want is sex, you can get both Colombian or Venezuelan 8-9 young girls if you don't mind paying for it. A lot of them can be had for $45. It's pretty much the same you would spend on dinner with a mediocre older girl with no lay guarantees. I'm just talking from a purely financial and sex perspective. Last time I was there, I fvcked 10 girls under 22yo in 7 days. I was tired after my vacation ended to say the least...

Stay away from Subway. Lab reports show they use only 50-60% real chicken meat with the rest in soy by products. Soy = raises Estrogen levels and is what ultimately contributed to my temporary ED when I used to eat it on the regular.

I was headed there instead of mexico until they started requiring a negative covid test. So i just said **** it and went down here. Cartengena looks very interesting though. I love Venezuelan and Columbian women.

Last edited: