"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

In person game at college campus

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So, as you know I sell phone accessories and such as kiosks at a fleamarket ( I own the business.) Anyway the local university has a weekly farmers market I can sell some of my stuff at. They have one out by the library and then on the weekend they have one outside of student housing. I know the student housing one would bring me into contact with a lot of chicks probably.

So what's the key here for game in a setting like this since I'm not a student but might be having access to a lot of coeds?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Best thing to do is to hand out personal bibles on college campuses. Chicks LOVE that.....

Ask them if they have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.....

 

sexymanman

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
22
Age
36
You notice which girls that are into you then proceed not to fark it up all the way to sex.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
It’s obviously a face to face real life situation. Why even ask that question…
Git your head straight Luke.
There is a lot of old bashing on here and old horror stories.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
The only way I've found to hook up with college girls is to get then in a party environment but then again I'm in my 40s and have no access to them otherwise.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
The key here is to be doing what your supposed to be doing there in the first place and not make the coeds your priority.
If you hit it off or catch a vibe with a women then great.
Have fun with them.
I guess the easiest way would be meeting them and hoping to get invited to a party at the dorms.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
So, as you know I sell phone accessories and such as kiosks at a fleamarket ( I own the business.) Anyway the local university has a weekly farmers market I can sell some of my stuff at. They have one out by the library and then on the weekend they have one outside of student housing. I know the student housing one would bring me into contact with a lot of chicks probably.

So what's the key here for game in a setting like this since I'm not a student but might be having access to a lot of coeds?
If its your biz, stay the ****kkk in your lane. Stay on your own purpose.SSet parameters to pickup. Trip to the airport, coffeehouse, gym grocery store, etc.

The fallout is not worth the risk. Given the fact that you posted the following, i can imagine that abysmal game. Don't do it.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Be charming and friendly. Make subtle jokes and make moves on the girls that giggle excessively. Not really rocket science.
 
Top