Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a precidament

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I starting seeing a cute 21 year old Latina recently, and she's going to want exclusivity from me soon.

Problem is, there's European girl I've been chatting with for months whom I met on IG, and we've tentatively had a trip to Spain planned. She's probably a legit 9 (but the Latina is probably an 8), and I genuinely want to go on the trip even if I went alone.

So, does anyone have experience in being honest and convincing other women to let you still fvck other chicks? Or is this pointless and should you just lie? I strongly prefer to avoid lying whenever I can help it.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just be honest. She can't really fault you for making plans while you're single, even if they were made months in advance. Just say it's something you really want to do and make it known you're going regardless.

Too many men want to lie in situations like this, but a woman will have way more respect for you if you're just honest. I've seen it countless times where men have cheated on their women and were given a second chance because they were honest about it. But if you try to lie or make her look stupid, it's game over.

Ideally, just say you want to hold off from exclusivity for awhile until after your trip. Say you want see how things go with the other girl and experience Spain. If you're single, a woman can't be mad about you dating other girls. But if you try and make her your GF before then, that is only going to end badly. Any semi-rational woman she be understanding, and most likely this chick has other options as well, so even if she's a little upset, she'll get over it. This is a HUGE neg though on your part. So don't be afraid of breaking a few rules and making her feel wanted/special in the mean time. Don't verbally say it, but make her FEEL like she is #1. The Spain chick is just another option and it "probably won't work out anyway". After you trip, then you can discuss being exclusive, if that's what you still want.

This is at least how I would play it. Some guys might do it differently. Actually curious to hear other opinions.

Good luck OP.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just be honest. She can't really fault you for making plans while you're single, even if they were made months in advance. Just say it's something you really want to do and make it known you're going regardless.

Too many men want to lie in situations like this, but a woman will have way more respect for you if you're just honest. I've seen it countless times where men have cheated on their women and were given a second chance because they were honest about it. But if you try to lie or make her look stupid, it's game over.

Ideally, just say you want to hold off from exclusivity for awhile until after your trip. Say you want see how things go with the other girl and experience Spain. If you're single, a woman can't be mad about you dating other girls. But if you try and make her your GF before then, that is only going to end badly. Any semi-rational woman she be understanding, and most likely this chick has other options as well, so even if she's a little upset, she'll get over it. This is a HUGE neg though on your part. So don't be afraid of breaking a few rules and making her feel wanted/special in the mean time. Don't verbally say it, but make her FEEL like she is #1. The Spain chick is just another option and it "probably won't work out anyway". After you trip, then you can discuss being exclusive, if that's what you still want.

This is at least how I would play it. Some guys might do it differently. Actually curious to hear other opinions.

Good luck OP.
Great advice, thanks.

Also, Predicament*

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t lie.... let the Latina know you have other options. At worst she says F off.... and you still have a hotter option.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t lie.... let the Latina know you have other options. At worst she says F off.... and you still have a hotter option.
Yeah but she's here right now and ready to go. The Euro chick will just be a good memory.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but she's here right now and ready to go. The Euro chick will just be a good memory.
This is so fucckin' simple. Stick with the local, 21 year old Latina. Forget the Euro chick. The trip is tentative anyway.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to strongly disagree with this. There is no way this girl is going to be cool with him going to Spain with another chick. No fvcking way. Even if she does not immediately break up with him, it will ruin things later.

OP, women don’t value honesty the same way men do. A woman would rather accept a story that deep down she suspects is BS than hear an honest admission. To a woman, the latter would be a sign of weakness.

Tell her that you are going on a trip that was booked long ago with a group of friends. Don’t go into details.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to strongly disagree with this. There is no way this girl is going to be cool with him going to Spain with another chick. No fvcking way. Even if she does not immediately break up with him, it will ruin things later.

OP, women don’t value honesty the same way men do. A woman would rather accept a story that deep down she suspects is BS than hear an honest admission. To a woman, the latter would be a sign of weakness.

Tell her that you are going on a trip that was booked long ago with a group of friends. Don’t go into details.
Unfortunately, now that I think back, I already mentioned the trip with her (in another context), though I didn't say when or for how long.

This is so fucckin' simple. Stick with the local, 21 year old Latina. Forget the Euro chick. The trip is tentative anyway.
It's not tentative, I already booked a hotel (no deposit) and she offered to send me money to pay for the plane tix.

Man I wish I could post their pics it would help a lot.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares its just two chics you dont know very well. Go have fun. If it blows up, big deal, find more girls.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Enjoy the trip and done worry about the girls.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too soon after your last breakup, absurd to be considering exclusivity. Ive been in a similar situation and lost two girls because of a pre-planned trip though, but the destination didnt give me any plausible deniability about what I was doing.
Yeah, I told her I want to "take it slow" and am going to resist exclusivity every step of the way. I'm just thinking long-term. Since I already told her that the trip was planned at one point, I'll either have to come up with an elaborate lie, or just be willing to lose her over it. On another note she is over 10 years younger than me and has only ever dated much older men, red flag anyway.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I starting seeing a cute 21 year old Latina recently, and she's going to want exclusivity from me soon.

Problem is, there's European girl I've been chatting with for months whom I met on IG, and we've tentatively had a trip to Spain planned. She's probably a legit 9 (but the Latina is probably an 8), and I genuinely want to go on the trip even if I went alone.

So, does anyone have experience in being honest and convincing other women to let you still fvck other chicks? Or is this pointless and should you just lie? I strongly prefer to avoid lying whenever I can help it.
Why do you feel the need to give a woman exclusivity on her terms instead of your own?

Perhaps that's the better question that needs to be answered here.

Also, why do you feel this other woman needs to know about your trip to Spain? People go on trips all the time, she doesn't need to know who you are going with.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you feel the need to give a woman exclusivity on her terms instead of your own?

Perhaps that's the better question that needs to be answered here.

Also, why do you feel this other woman needs to know about your trip to Spain? People go on trips all the time, she doesn't need to know who you are going with.
I was just overthinking things, I had just broke up with a girl and was in a weird place mentally. I am not going to be exclusive with the Latina anytime soon, if ever. Nor am I going to tell her about the trip. You can lock this thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.