“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Improving talking

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
If you just talk casually to a girl..eventually...you have to end it, but how can you make her more interested in you after the conversation < especially when you began the conversation when you and her were interested >

Let's think
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Bodylanguage is importanat,where do you steer your convo's? Do you try to close or get her int a full blown emotional menstration?

Depends on your style,the girl,etc.. Post an ex. and i'll guide you through it.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Search the forums, I remember there used to be a bunch of topics on convo's.
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Well, I first expose myself as in showing who I am and I'm a type of person who has a lot of potential......like ironic humor, intelligence, and understanding and much more.

i do the exposure in front of her and she becomes convinced ( the type of girl i like is good personality and u know...all that other stuff)

I'll give her eye contact and likely she'll be interested and I'll then talk to her...and blah blah blah...

<last time I used this technique on a girl, she was sexually interested as defined in Senor Finger's Weapons of Mass Seduction?>

I'm not really good at defining body language, but I know some and then there is the question of making her want you more...
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Bodylanguage is importnat you don't have to yammer about everyting when your intention show.

Some tips:try to make strong eye-contact when shes the one talking.When you she trynna open get closer to her,make sure she feels your paying attnetion.

I know what your saying about showing her your peronality I do it when i'm with my freinds we just start talking and many times they get involved(interrupt) or she already has something to say when i approach her.

^^So that's good too.But try to be direct and blunt with ,most girls espceially if you only want to bag it.It will feel weird at first in the sense you might get bicthed out.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top