Improvement plan?

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm curious. Those of you that have gone from shy and bad with women to confident and good (inner game though), what did you actually do to overcome your fear and end up where you are now?

Just want to get some ideas on what to do to improve myself, especially when relating to women.

Thanks

Sansj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know if this helps. But with me it just poped into my head. "im not gonna be like this anymore". Just started to think that i dident care if things worked out with girls i hit on. And after some doing it came natural to think like that. Motivat your self. And dont think that much of what you are gonna do if you met a girl. keep calm :)

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sansj said:
Dont know if this helps. But with me it just poped into my head. "im not gonna be like this anymore".
Yep, fed up with the old reality.
Just started to think that i dident care if things worked out with girls i hit on.
Y,Let go of the outcome.
And after some doing it came natural to think like that.
Practice & practice.

The fastest way is to take your emotions & beliefs. Analise & isolate them and destroy them one by one. There are many methods to destroy them. This combined with practice & practice will move you the most in the direction that you want.