Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Impressed with the (black) Olympic women

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are these bad white girls located? I just want to see how they act, cause most of the white girls here seem pretty cool to me...The spanish and black girls though, I dunno...:mad:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily "bad" just ...

... not good. From my experience (and I'm not speaking for all, just a disclaimer out there for all the defensive AFCs), the minorities and foreigners are a big upgrade.

I live in the Northwest, probably the worst place in America for women, that is unless you like pasty white, overly-tattooed, overly pierced, angry Avril Lavigne wannabes. All of my friends are from the NW and say after traveling around the country and the world that the NW has by far the worst women they've ever experienced.

Every Northwest man should make a quick jaunt to SoCal or overseas to see what's really out there. I did see quite a few who passed the eyeball test today, however. What's behind the looks, however, is a different thing. (Lesbianism is HUGE in the Northwest, sadly.)

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Westcoaster, I thought you lived in Cali? Maybe people in Cali are more relaxed, thats why the minority girls are better...But around here, most white girls are safe, the spanish girls might get you set up and the black girls might do the same...I remember this spanish kid I knew, he was dating this spanish chick and she was married, and she didnt tell him...So her husband found out and killed him...I remember out in MD some black dude was trying to spit game at this black chick in a 7-11...So her man comes and the guy apologizes and leaves...When he leaves, the boyfriend and his friends jump the boy and throw him in the street and he gets hit by a car...I dont hear stuff like that happening with white chicks...

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bud. I know you don't value my opinion, but I've been dating a mixed girl (black and white, and yes smokin hot!) for a while now and yes I agree with you that they are better than white chicks in more than a few ways. As for the b*tchhyness, look out. There's no other creature on this earth with more attitude or b*tch in them than a black broad.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont even go there girlfriend!

I find russians the best. Russians, germans, or people from the south of England.

Although germans dont appear to find the english funny [contrasting humour... meh] a lot of them are really down to earth and mature.

Just dont mention the war :D

Similarly - my mum is from kenya... she said she'd never met a nice white african/indian.

I dont know if it's culture or whatnot, but you really cant generalise ;)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the culture

I think American women are born basically good but when the teens hit, everything goes haywire. They start reading bad magazines, worse yet they start believing those magazines that say they have to be 5 foot 11, 90 pounds with high cheek bones (despite most guys I know like women with meat on their bones).

I saw a 20-year old or so reading this article from Cosmo in the grocery line: "How to manipulate your man." She was riveted and sadly buying into it.

Women tell me they're bombarded with this looks/control your man/be thin stuff 24/7/365, and I believe it. It takes a strong woman to disregard our twisted culture.

Most -- not all -- foreign women are not brought up with this mind manipulation all day, every day, thus they have better attitudes. Just my thoughts, I'm sure I'll get flamed by soma who takes the lowest common denominator to mask his insecurity.

Reaction score
Most women in America are hors whatever their color but the "Hor" of Hors are white women!! Whatever their ethnicity or color they ALL have bad stank-ho attitudes and worse personalities!!!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Re: WC you have competition in foreign women after high school

Originally posted by baseballDJ

Hey hey no need to insult. He said from HIS observations. This is HIS generalization which I believe is a little broad (99.9% of american women suck but there is a few gems in this grand country but the gems are coming harder and harder to come by) but that is my belief. Does most american women suck yes and from what I have heard is canadian women suck too because they bought into the sick culture that we live in. From what I heard is that China is trying to buy into this culture also:mad: I hope that they don't because that is where i want to go find me a wife. (source National Geographic. They said that they are buying into all city westernized cultures societies) God I hope not:rolleyes:

Do you have man-love for Westcoaster?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soma is apparently an idiot. Too bad for him.

Westcoaster: You are on the right track. The so-called woman's rights movement has destroyed the American/Western woman. It has not helped men or women to have them try to be "equal" to men. You are correct that some other countries do not have this, but it is spreading fast.

Whoever mentioned McDonalds was really dead on, the spread of fast food is destroying the appearance of western women as well. It is obvious but nobody wants to discuss it... our women are getting fatter by the day. (Men too) It is easy for me to compare the American Army wives on base with the European women off base... no comparison. But the Germans are getting into McDonald's now too. So you need to head father east...

PR_L is also correct, just look at magazines and TV ads, etc. It is actually worse in Germany, they have ads which ENCOURAGE horish behaviour by women as a way of being "liberated"... don't they realize they destroy thier future by having sex with 50 men before the age of 19? WTF is going on here?

"The decline of Western Civilization"

And no, Metal Fortress, I do not think Religion is the answer, it has its own problems..

The answer is for people to respect themselves, but THAT won't happen....

Dietzcoi

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I get more reactions out of this ...

Originally posted by stevera004
You're the reason I don't date Canadian women. Goodbye !
I hear ya brother!! You're not in T.O. by any chance are you?

Worst city in the world and that beeyatch is the typical new stuck up controlling Canadian beeyatch.

Funnily enough, in Montreal they are so different. In the Maritimes too. F*ck, I go to Montreal or Halifax and it's the women that do the approaching!!!

Totally different attitude in those places to Toronto.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I thought Canadians were better ...

Originally posted by WestCoaster
... than American women. Guess I was wrong.

Going to Banff next summer (hopefully) and I was hoping to meet and greet several women. I probably will anyway, but it sounds like they've adopted the b-tchiness of U.S. women.

Wow, that bar story is amazing. There's a reason why they're so mad: they're being knocked out of the market. More and more men I know are opting out of the U.S. American b-tch market and going for better looking AND nicer foreigners.

Tremendous foreign resume of women you posted by the way, nice job!

What I don't get is how so many of these American guys (AFCs) get really angry when I start posting the positives of foreign women and the negatives of U.S. women. I've had guys like with two posts come on and say, "I thought you hated American women, so why are you dating one," and so on. Guys I've never heard of, but man they get angry.

What I think is the truth hurts. These guys are either dating a fat, mean American woman or they're married to one.

I'll still date American women because the market where I live is full of them and very few foreigners. But when the choice is given to me between U.S. and foreign, it's an obvious pick: go foreign.
Westcoaster - you should do alright in Alberta, it's just Toronto and Vancouver you gotta watch out for because all the women in those two cities are basically Americanised. (No offence to America as a country, of course.)

Also, you are not wrong in the least about white North American women. I've had several run ins with them of course, and so have all my friends.

They fawking suck.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Just say no the US 'ho

Originally posted by Soma
Do you have man-love for Westcoaster?
Good come back. Your posts never fail to entertain and enlighten.

Do *you* have any experience with non-US women? And I don't mean women whose last names happen to end in a vowel but are as Americanised as can be; I mean real non-US women? My guess is not.

Any other defenders of the American women out there who got that way because he was just blown away by all the wonderful qualities of US women? Or, as I know is the case, you're stuck on your little island and just don't know any better.

The idealization of US women by US men reminds me of the 70's; when US men thought so highly about Cadillac's. It took them about 20 years to wise up that foreign was just better; the same will happen with women, but it will take more time. The prejudices in the US are just too strong.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I helped to enlighten you...wow...I'm like Buddha or something. Goddamn. Now then, when will you be cutting off your arm?

I always find it funny when people say silly things in order to ease their own mind. It's like when guy A says to guy B in a flamefest, "Hey man, you're probably just some kid who lives at home. I bet you're like 14. What do YOU know?!"

Funny that you assume I don't have experience with non-american women simply because of my comments to westcoaster. It's a reflection of your level of understanding. Though it may be hard for you to have an open mind on the subject does not mean I have the same difficulty.

Do I have experience with non-american women? haha. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. If you really want to know all you have to do is ask. But trying to goad me into talking about it is gay.

Buddha bless you.

-Soma

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I helped to enlighten you...wow...I'm like Buddha or something. Goddamn. Now then, when will you be cutting off your arm? ... But trying to goad me into talking about it is gay.

Buddha bless you.

-Soma
You didn't answer the simple question. Why are you being so defensive about this? Are you actually a US women, and just p1ssed that guys like me have wised up? Is that it?

Answer the question, and make a genuine argument. This Buddha business and this 'gay' business is considered witty for teens; but come on. Let's talk honestly and not try to display our cleverness.

So, tell me about the wonder that is US woman. I am listening with an open mind.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, you really don't get it. haha

You didn't answer the simple question. Why are you being so defensive about this? Are you actually a US women, and just p1ssed that guys like me have wised up? Is that it?
Yeah dude, that's it. You got me!

Answer the question, and make a genuine argument.
I don't feel the need to argue about this. That's your bag.

So, tell me about the wonder that is US woman. I am listening with an open mind.

Why ask me about the "wonder that is US woman"? You've mistaken me for someone else, man.

It might be easier for you to understand what I'm getting it if you can explain why YOU think I'm defending this so-called "US woman".

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you really don't get it. haha
Two things. One, you're spamming the board, and two, US women still suck.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Two things. One, you're spamming the board, and two, US women still suck.

You and Westcoaster should get a room. You make a cute couple.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is lately (maybe last 30 years or so) in the US, women have bought into this guys vs girls mentality. Guys are pigs, guys are holding us back, etc.

This liberal feminization of America has led to not only a whole generation of *****y women, but a group of girly men.

The truth hurts.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
SHUT UP ALREADY.

I'm trying to read and keep track of an interesting thread here, but you just keep poisoning it with your drivel. Stay out and go back to the kid's boards.
Hey, play nice. You're hurting my feelings over here. :(