Immunity to Crying

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"please don't cry.....you look so ugly when you cry"

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to literally cry once when I got intimate with this young woman. She was young (20s) and very attractive (face and with clothes)...but when she took her clothes off, I didn't feel as attracted. In fact, I lost all the attraction. I still phuck the crap out of her for principle...but it was hard. As I truly had to focus and it was taking me a very long time to ejaculate (40 or so minutes) and I was afraid I was going to go soft. She messed my bed up to (wetness, etc.). So, I was not that happy.

After that, I was thinking (right after we finish and laid there)..."Damn... I don't want to hurt her feelings. But I don't want to have sex with her anymore." (as NEVER EVER again).

I was also seeing someone else at the time and she knew it. So, that was my way out.

So, I laid there and started to ACT like if I was feeling guilty (due to having another woman and this being the "first" time that I do this, etc.). I even did a little "crying" and acted "confused" and all that cal.

I think she felt "sorry" for me as she felt I was confused (due to other woman) and was a "nice guy".

Mastering the art of "crying" can help if you do it correctly. And if you do it in such a fashion that does not humillate you. And if you are known to be kind of cold from time to time. :)