“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Immaturity

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I find everyone I know so immature. In one way or another, at least. Even my best friend is starting to tick me off alot! He has major mood swings for no reasons what so ever. Same with other people I know. I try to be optimistic all day long, but man I don't think I've met one person that I completely ..I don't know wat the word is for it...fit together with?

I shouldn't be thinking about getting happiness from other people, I know, but again I've come to a plateau in life where I just don't know where to turn.

I think it's the hormones combined with winter. Cause othertimes I feel happy and I just got back from the Caribbean a week ago feeling amazing.

Blah. Comments?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
It's the winter. I don't know what it's like where you live, but here, for the moment, there's just dirt and mud and like, poop snow everywhere. I hate winter. The lack of green apparently depresses people. It depresses me.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I often find people immature as well. Particularly people younger then me. Although I bet many people older then me think me to immature.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
and now I feel happy again. Haha

Well, I've come to the conclusion that I will continue the path of DJ'ism, however at the same time I'm also continuing to look for that special girl, regardless of my age which does play a key factor however I've always been dating girls older then myself.

Eh, I doubt I'll find someone I'm completely compatible with until University though, as all the girls now are so, eh, immature. Physical depedent relationships with no emotional based backup. Well, mabey some to an extent but not real.

Anyways point being, winter + hormones = wacky feelings. Life throws some pretty random obstacles, but they have nothing on me cause I know what I want out of life.

On the road to success there's always failures! (Me :))
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
what's wrong with immaturity?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
The reason for your winter moods is soemthign i learned in anatomy and physiology. There is a gland near the top of your brain called the pineal gland, which releases melatonin, a hormone that affects; sleep patterns, sexual arousal, and your biological clock. Having too much or too little of this leads to depression. apparently sunlight is what affects how this gland works. The lack of sunlight in winter leads to a shortage of melatonin. I'd either wait till winter is over, or attempt to soak up some sun daily. Then, maybe you will feel differently about your situation. Also, they sell melatonin over the counter, its a sleep aid.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Garbury
The reason for your winter moods is soemthign i learned in anatomy and physiology. There is a gland near the top of your brain called the pineal gland, which releases melatonin, a hormone that affects; sleep patterns, sexual arousal, and your biological clock. Having too much or too little of this leads to depression. apparently sunlight is what affects how this gland works. The lack of sunlight in winter leads to a shortage of melatonin. I'd either wait till winter is over, or attempt to soak up some sun daily. Then, maybe you will feel differently about your situation. Also, they sell melatonin over the counter, its a sleep aid.
First off, the pineal body is of so much more significance than that... you just sound prefusely ignorant.

There is a reason, they refer to as our "Third Eye" -- but I'll leave it at that.

For the thread starter:

You're not anymore mature than them. In fact, you're less mature. Take a step back and realize it is more intelligent, or at least more wise, to let go of your ignorant maturity, and realize that now is the time to be free.

You have one childhood... and it is all a memory.

You do not live your childhood. You do not live your highschool. You only recall back, and remember what it was like.

Don't be dumb. Let loose and have fun, don't keep trying to act mature... you'll fail, anyway.

You're wrong.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
First off, the pineal body is of so much more significance than that... you just sound prefusely ignorant.

There is a reason, they refer to as our "Third Eye" -- but I'll leave it at that.

For the thread starter:

You're not anymore mature than them. In fact, you're less mature. Take a step back and realize it is more intelligent, or at least more wise, to let go of your ignorant maturity, and realize that now is the time to be free.

You have one childhood... and it is all a memory.

You do not live your childhood. You do not live your highschool. You only recall back, and remember what it was like.

Don't be dumb. Let loose and have fun, don't keep trying to act mature... you'll fail, anyway.

You're wrong.
I know what your implying, however I AM living, that's the thing. I can't help feeling happy one day and sad the next. I can make it bearable but I can't change it. There's a difference between those two.

Is this site, considered "not living" ? Your aware of everything your doing when talking to a woman, where as a natural DJ is not because he is just going with what he's always done. Same link to my thing.

Anyways, about the metatolin (sp?)..I've heard about that. I actually got a bulb that immitates sunlight, and it's been working really well! So, I'll just have to bear with it until summer :)
 
Top