Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Immaturity

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find everyone I know so immature. In one way or another, at least. Even my best friend is starting to tick me off alot! He has major mood swings for no reasons what so ever. Same with other people I know. I try to be optimistic all day long, but man I don't think I've met one person that I completely ..I don't know wat the word is for it...fit together with?

I shouldn't be thinking about getting happiness from other people, I know, but again I've come to a plateau in life where I just don't know where to turn.

I think it's the hormones combined with winter. Cause othertimes I feel happy and I just got back from the Caribbean a week ago feeling amazing.

Blah. Comments?

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the winter. I don't know what it's like where you live, but here, for the moment, there's just dirt and mud and like, poop snow everywhere. I hate winter. The lack of green apparently depresses people. It depresses me.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I often find people immature as well. Particularly people younger then me. Although I bet many people older then me think me to immature.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and now I feel happy again. Haha

Well, I've come to the conclusion that I will continue the path of DJ'ism, however at the same time I'm also continuing to look for that special girl, regardless of my age which does play a key factor however I've always been dating girls older then myself.

Eh, I doubt I'll find someone I'm completely compatible with until University though, as all the girls now are so, eh, immature. Physical depedent relationships with no emotional based backup. Well, mabey some to an extent but not real.

Anyways point being, winter + hormones = wacky feelings. Life throws some pretty random obstacles, but they have nothing on me cause I know what I want out of life.

On the road to success there's always failures! (Me :))

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's wrong with immaturity?

Garbury

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason for your winter moods is soemthign i learned in anatomy and physiology. There is a gland near the top of your brain called the pineal gland, which releases melatonin, a hormone that affects; sleep patterns, sexual arousal, and your biological clock. Having too much or too little of this leads to depression. apparently sunlight is what affects how this gland works. The lack of sunlight in winter leads to a shortage of melatonin. I'd either wait till winter is over, or attempt to soak up some sun daily. Then, maybe you will feel differently about your situation. Also, they sell melatonin over the counter, its a sleep aid.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Garbury
The reason for your winter moods is soemthign i learned in anatomy and physiology. There is a gland near the top of your brain called the pineal gland, which releases melatonin, a hormone that affects; sleep patterns, sexual arousal, and your biological clock. Having too much or too little of this leads to depression. apparently sunlight is what affects how this gland works. The lack of sunlight in winter leads to a shortage of melatonin. I'd either wait till winter is over, or attempt to soak up some sun daily. Then, maybe you will feel differently about your situation. Also, they sell melatonin over the counter, its a sleep aid.
First off, the pineal body is of so much more significance than that... you just sound prefusely ignorant.

There is a reason, they refer to as our "Third Eye" -- but I'll leave it at that.

For the thread starter:

You're not anymore mature than them. In fact, you're less mature. Take a step back and realize it is more intelligent, or at least more wise, to let go of your ignorant maturity, and realize that now is the time to be free.

You have one childhood... and it is all a memory.

You do not live your childhood. You do not live your highschool. You only recall back, and remember what it was like.

Don't be dumb. Let loose and have fun, don't keep trying to act mature... you'll fail, anyway.

You're wrong.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
First off, the pineal body is of so much more significance than that... you just sound prefusely ignorant.

There is a reason, they refer to as our "Third Eye" -- but I'll leave it at that.

For the thread starter:

You're not anymore mature than them. In fact, you're less mature. Take a step back and realize it is more intelligent, or at least more wise, to let go of your ignorant maturity, and realize that now is the time to be free.

You have one childhood... and it is all a memory.

You do not live your childhood. You do not live your highschool. You only recall back, and remember what it was like.

Don't be dumb. Let loose and have fun, don't keep trying to act mature... you'll fail, anyway.

You're wrong.
I know what your implying, however I AM living, that's the thing. I can't help feeling happy one day and sad the next. I can make it bearable but I can't change it. There's a difference between those two.

Is this site, considered "not living" ? Your aware of everything your doing when talking to a woman, where as a natural DJ is not because he is just going with what he's always done. Same link to my thing.

Anyways, about the metatolin (sp?)..I've heard about that. I actually got a bulb that immitates sunlight, and it's been working really well! So, I'll just have to bear with it until summer :)