You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
you cant always do what you want. what would happen to the guy if i told him it was alright to go prostrate himself before his oneitis and proclaim his endearing love for her?Originally posted by JBizzle
Who cares....?
You wanna chat online with a girl, fine do it. Who cares what others think.
Do what you want![]()
There are no wrong answers, just ignorant people.you cant always do what you want. what would happen to the guy if i told him it was alright to go prostrate himself before his oneitis and proclaim his endearing love for her?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by JBizzle
There are no wrong answers, just ignorant people.
And here I was talkin about showin love to everyone....Im such a bad example![]()
"It just seems desperate and foolish" eh? You are truly THAT concerned about how you're perceived? It matters THAT much that you can't text her once?some days i get the urge to text my ex girl. but can i? no. it just seems desperate and foolish.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Especially when being a DJ means doing what you want to do.Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Why the hell are some people so effing ridiculous trying to be a "dj"?
look,everytime i texted her in the past, she either a)****ing ignored me, b)brushed me off or c) told me she was busy but she'd text me back (she never did)Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
First off, there used to be a huge thread on IM'ing, search for it.
Secondly,
"It just seems desperate and foolish" eh? You are truly THAT concerned about how you're perceived? It matters THAT much that you can't text her once?
Why the hell are some people so effing ridiculous trying to be a "dj"?
it was after a long while man, i was a complete chump and oblivious to her obvious brushing off..until one day it just hit me in the face. anyways, thats a good idea, am going to flip thorugh my phonebook and delete now.Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Ok, makes more sense. Although, tell me you did learn after...maybe the second time she brushed you off? Usually I just delete SN's of girls I don't talk to, or girls that haven't talked to me in a while.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.