"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

IM'ing?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
IM is the lamest form of communication.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I log onto IM for about 30 min each night after work, and only talk to people who talk to me first. AIM takes out all of the communication except for words (and with body language n all, there's a LOT more to it). It also makes you out to be some computer nerd if she sees you online all the time. Just stay away from it.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Who cares....?

You wanna chat online with a girl, fine do it. Who cares what others think.

Do what you want :)
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by JBizzle
Who cares....?

You wanna chat online with a girl, fine do it. Who cares what others think.

Do what you want :)
you cant always do what you want. what would happen to the guy if i told him it was alright to go prostrate himself before his oneitis and proclaim his endearing love for her?

some days i get the urge to text my ex girl. but can i? no. it just seems desperate and foolish.

in this case though, instant messaging lets you run out of things to say.

there are only so many exciting things you can talk about over IM

not for me, but i guess its an individual thing.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
you cant always do what you want. what would happen to the guy if i told him it was alright to go prostrate himself before his oneitis and proclaim his endearing love for her?
There are no wrong answers, just ignorant people.

And here I was talkin about showin love to everyone....Im such a bad example :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
I may not be very well gifted in the dating scene, but one thing I learned is to NEVER ASK OUT A GIRL VIA AIM!!!! I can't stress this enough! It takes so much more courage to ask her out via real life, so it'll make you look better. If you do it via AIM, you'll probably seem like a coward for hiding behing the electronic screen and keyboard.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
i think IM can be used on a very limited basis just to gauge a girls IL in you to see if she IM's you but even then....don't IM with girls cause its very counterproductive.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by JBizzle
There are no wrong answers, just ignorant people.

And here I was talkin about showin love to everyone....Im such a bad example :D

true true. ;)
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
First off, there used to be a huge thread on IM'ing, search for it.

Secondly,
some days i get the urge to text my ex girl. but can i? no. it just seems desperate and foolish.
"It just seems desperate and foolish" eh? You are truly THAT concerned about how you're perceived? It matters THAT much that you can't text her once?

Why the hell are some people so effing ridiculous trying to be a "dj"?
 

FMX

New Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Well I am hard of hearing (Profoundly deaf) but unfortunately using the phone as part of my commuincation is virtually impossible for me to use. My communication is excellent, just like you lot and I talk to girls all the time. Now, obviously the choice of contact I have is, IM, Video and text. Quite suprisely I don't hardly use any of them, maybe a bit of texting at times but I arrange all my dates 'face to face'. 'Face to Face' is the original fundmental type of all communication, (see and hear). So if we refer back to IM, it's great to piss around with talking to mates about rubbish but I don't feel it's the right 'dj' way to girls.

Nobody knows why my hearing was affected at the age of two, even professional scientists/Doctors were invovled so my hearing loss can never be found out. But it doesn't stop doing any 'dj' style;).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sparkyy

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Why the hell are some people so effing ridiculous trying to be a "dj"?
Especially when being a DJ means doing what you want to do.

Think of it this way words count for about 7-8% of the total communication going on. There is no kino, eye contact, projecting emotions, body launguage or voice tonality on IM. I suppose it's alright to use but it's much better to talk in real life.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
First off, there used to be a huge thread on IM'ing, search for it.

Secondly,

"It just seems desperate and foolish" eh? You are truly THAT concerned about how you're perceived? It matters THAT much that you can't text her once?

Why the hell are some people so effing ridiculous trying to be a "dj"?
look,everytime i texted her in the past, she either a)****ing ignored me, b)brushed me off or c) told me she was busy but she'd text me back (she never did)

its not so much a matter about being a dj as you so put it.

its more of my pride.

i dont like to get beaten down time and time again

so yes, i think about her, but i must not text her in order to get over her.

specific to my case only though

hope you understand now..

its not about the dj.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Ok, makes more sense. Although, tell me you did learn after...maybe the second time she brushed you off? Usually I just delete SN's of girls I don't talk to, or girls that haven't talked to me in a while.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
just talked on Yahoo Messenger with this girl I am dating...a whole 5 minutes.....it was horrible but had to be done- one thing I miss that I didn't even think about before is hearing the girl laugh instead of seeing a "hehe" or "lol"... of course if your IL is not so high in a girl then who cares IM them whenever
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Ok, makes more sense. Although, tell me you did learn after...maybe the second time she brushed you off? Usually I just delete SN's of girls I don't talk to, or girls that haven't talked to me in a while.
it was after a long while man, i was a complete chump and oblivious to her obvious brushing off..until one day it just hit me in the face. anyways, thats a good idea, am going to flip thorugh my phonebook and delete now. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top