I'm trying to bulk up but all of the weight is going to my belly, HELP!

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes, I do work out constantly and I eat really healthy. So I'm trying to bulk up but I'm becoming a stick with a gut rather than a buff all around non-stick.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your diet like? If it's all going to your gut there's a reason and there's a 99% chance it's to do with diet. Don't just say "I eat healthy", write a breakdown of your daily meals.

You say you're still a stick so post your workout routine too with your big numbers (squat, deadlift, bench) and how long you've been at this routine.

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As mikey said, we need to see your diet and your workout, otherwise it's literally impossible to figure out what you're doing wrong.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
bump, anyone?
Are you blind? Someone just answered you. We need more info before we can comment, don't just expect us to magically know your stats then pull the magic formula out of our asses.

waynejohn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Without you providing more information:

1) You need to do real strength training.
2) If you find yourself getting fat, then whatever you eat cut down your daily calorie intake 150-200 calories. Check your progress after 2-3 weeks.
3) Eat lots of protein. For the rest of the calories, find out what works best for you in terms of fat/carb ratio.

It's freakin simple.