“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I'm too good... for my own good

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
I have a problem my fellow DJ's. I met this girl at a party. Using the supremo skills of a DJ I now have this girl hanging off me. However, I afterwards found out she was with a friend of mine from out of town. she dumped him for me, and now i have the moral issue of a lifetime. I like her, but this guy is a good friend as well. suggestions would be appreciated
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
Ah yes... this brings back memories...

don't go after her... i went after mine and almost fvcked up my friendship wid my best friend...

genuine best friends are hard to find... dont make the mistake by going after this girl... there are others out there...

if you do somehow go after her... make sure urr mate knows urr intentions, seems stupid but it's better your friend finds out now from you than later off someone else...
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Next the girl, save your friendship...if you're really as good as you say, you'll be able to find a new chick easily enough.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Depends on if he is a true friend or not. Ive said this plenty of time but the word "friend" gets thrown around way too loosely. If you wouldnt take a bullet for this guy then fucc the girl and dont worry about it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top