Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm tired of wiating t see her again to mack

HArry_balZonYa

Reaction score
Alright so I got this girl on AIM and I'm really really itching to just let her know how I feel about her but I don't know how to say it or what to say. I dont care if it is sounding AFC, thing is I havent seen this girl since about December and we clicked well but now its been two months and I think that if I'm gonna make a move it should be through AIM since thats my only resource. what do you guys think? If I get a positive reaction that would be cool but if I get blown off by her, thats ok too!

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
first, you are asking advice about a girl you met over aim. stop being a goddamn afc, get out in the real world and sarge.

second. you don't know where she lives or her phone number and probably her real name, right? so there is not a damn thing you can do til she logs on again.

HArry_balZonYa

Reaction score
actually you're dead wrong. We met in person a few months back. I got her number once and I lost it. my only form of communication is through AIM and when she comes around to hang out through her friend

I dont talk to her on AIM very often either...i

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forget about her cause you already lost man.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
HArry_balZonYa said:
actually you're dead wrong. We met in person a few months back. I got her number once and I lost it. my only form of communication is through AIM and when she comes around to hang out through her friend

I dont talk to her on AIM very often either...i
bad move on ur part for losing the number. it has been 2 months u say? well if u want something to happen u better make a move quick, cuz she might have forgotten about u by now.

i would let it go tho. it's been to long, and the only thing u have too contact her is AIM. which sucks because not only is it indirect, u have to sit and wait for her to log on again, which could be a very long time. go game some other chicks.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you just tell her you lost her phone number, ask for it, then find out when you can see each other again and forget her until then. you stand to gain nothing by telling a girl how you feel about her.

"make a move through AIM" .. classic