"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I'm tired of her low sex drive, can't ***...thinking about breaking up

js77

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Dating my girlfriend for 2 years and she still can't ***, I try everything, I feel like a loser! I stopped talking about orgasm because I gave up. First month together I asked her if she had orgasm before, she said she had once with a guy in the past! I freaked out of jealousy!
I don't understand, she's horny, she feels pleasure, always wet, I'not a bad lover because I do a lot of foreplay, oral, masturbate her, use sex toys, etc but nothing! I fell like she's not attracted to me. Now our sex life is worst after she's taking Isotretinoin (e.g. Roaccutane) to treat acne, she's having no desire for sex at all.
I'm tired, thinking about breaking up!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You come across as pathetic to me, so you will surely come across as pathetic to her too. Women don't feel desire for men they can't respect. You sound like a total chump.

Stop having performance-based sex, and stop measuring your ego by her reactions. She won't be able to relax because you are putting pressure on her to validate your ego, and she loses respect for you because of how pathetic you come across which kills her sex drive further. Sex is not a call center performance.

So before you break up you should stop being an AFC and see if that helps, only then can you consider breaking up, or you will just take the problem with you if you don't fix yourself first.
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Dating my girlfriend for 2 years and she still can't ***, I try everything, I feel like a loser! I stopped talking about orgasm because I gave up. First month together I asked her if she had orgasm before, she said she had once with a guy in the past! I freaked out of jealousy!
I don't understand, she's horny, she feels pleasure, always wet, I'not a bad lover because I do a lot of foreplay, oral, masturbate her, use sex toys, etc but nothing! I fell like she's not attracted to me. Now our sex life is worst after she's taking Isotretinoin (e.g. Roaccutane) to treat acne, she's having no desire for sex at all.
I'm tired, thinking about breaking up!
Sometimes it's you. Stop trying so hard and putting pressure on her to climax. Few options here.

1) Create a relaxed state.
2) Get some good massage oil and give her a body massage. That helps a lot.
3) Get a little bullet vibrator. Use it gently on the hood of her pus.
4) She will climax.

If she's on meds, then that could be an issue too.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
If she's not fvcking you, then you have an employee who doesn't work for the money you pay them, or you're working for a boss who gives you IOUs instead of a salary for your back breaking labor. In either case, you know what to do.

If she can't come no matter what you do or how hard you try and you're going above and beyond in effort, then that's her problem and tell her to solve it herself. If she makes it your problem, then find a new gf.

Most likely if a girl can't *** it's because she's either on meds that screw with her, a basket case of stress and mental issues or you have a small d!ck and no idea what a cl!toris is. (Or maybe She's a super h0e that's used to being penetrated in 3 holes at once or needs a vibrating heated foot long electric shock dildo)

Whereas low sex drive is either low attraction (read: you're beta bux) or aforementioned meds (crazy pills like anti-depressants)
 

js77

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Sometimes it's you. Stop trying so hard and putting pressure on her to climax. Few options here.

1) Create a relaxed state.
2) Get some good massage oil and give her a body massage. That helps a lot.
3) Get a little bullet vibrator. Use it gently on the hood of her pus.
4) She will climax.

If she's on meds, then that could be an issue too.
If she's not fvcking you, then you have an employee who doesn't work for the money you pay them, or you're working for a boss who gives you IOUs instead of a salary for your back breaking labor. In either case, you know what to do.

If she can't come no matter what you do or how hard you try and you're going above and beyond in effort, then that's her problem and tell her to solve it herself. If she makes it your problem, then find a new gf.

Most likely if a girl can't *** it's because she's either on meds that screw with her, a basket case of stress and mental issues or you have a small d!ck and no idea what a cl!toris is. (Or maybe She's a super h0e that's used to being penetrated in 3 holes at once or needs a vibrating heated foot long electric shock dildo)

Whereas low sex drive is either low attraction (read: you're beta bux) or aforementioned meds (crazy pills like anti-depressants)
Year she's on birth control pill and taking Isotretinoin (e.g. Roaccutane) to treat acne
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Year she's on birth control pill and taking Isotretinoin (e.g. Roaccutane) to treat acne
Accutane can cause nervousness. If you want to still give it a go, try to create a relaxing mood and see if that helps. The items I listed above shouldn't cost more than 10 bucks all in. Your call. As for BC, depends on which brand. Some ladies respond differently. I was with one lady a few years ago couldn't climax to save her life. In fact, she said, she, her sister nor her mom ever climax. So, there you go. See if she would consider going on Nuvaring. Much less side effects and is generally well tolerated by the ladies who use it.

 

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Year she's on birth control pill and taking Isotretinoin (e.g. Roaccutane) to treat acne
While on acutane your girlfriend has to be on extra birth control with pregnancy tests every 3 months, as it is not a pretty picture if she gets pregnant on acutane.

While the birth control can cause sexual side effects, acutane makes you feel like garbage all around but I don't believe it directly effects sex drive. Did this problem start right after she got on her new medication or was it happening before?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
While on acutane your girlfriend has to be on extra birth control with pregnancy tests every 3 months, as it is not a pretty picture if she gets pregnant on acutane.

While the birth control can cause sexual side effects, acutane makes you feel like garbage all around but I don't believe it directly effects sex drive. Did this problem start right after she got on her new medication or was it happening before?
Yea, she needs to be on two forms of BC. That accutane is some tough sh it. Can she switch to spironolactone?

 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
I was with one lady a few years ago couldn't climax to save her life. In fact, she said, she, her sister nor her mom ever climax. So, there you go.
Yeah, my GF is basically unable to cvm without a vibrator. It took me awhile to adjust to that, I won't lie. But she's very matter-of-fact and comfortable with her sexuality, so over time I've taken to heart her reassurances that she "doesn't need to orgasm for it to be a good session". So sometimes we incorporate the vibe, other times we don't, and it's all ok.

I will say that it's a heady feeling when you can make a woman cvm repeatedly. But with some, it just doesn't happen, and it's not about you.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
This is an issue that will always be an issue. Guess what's going to happen after she does ***? She's going to want to again and you'll probably not be able to right off the bat. You and her will probably get frustrated. I've made my current gf *** multiple times in 1 setting, and guess what? The bar is now elevated to that. It's a never ending thing and it honestly shouldn't be the point of having sex.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Yeah, my GF is basically unable to cvm without a vibrator. It took me awhile to adjust to that, I won't lie. But she's very matter-of-fact and comfortable with her sexuality, so over time I've taken to heart her reassurances that she "doesn't need to orgasm for it to be a good session". So sometimes we incorporate the vibe, other times we don't, and it's all ok.

I will say that it's a heady feeling when you can make a woman cvm repeatedly. But with some, it just doesn't happen, and it's not about you.
Yea, if I knew then what I know now, I think I could had made her climax. The bullet trick works with them all. I used to buy them in bulk from Adam & Eve. I tried a regular wand vibe on her, no luck. Since then, I've switch to the bullet, ladies c um each time. Another lady said she could only climax via oral. Well, I defeated that myth with no issues. Well, there is one issue, the c um all over the damn place. The one I am with now is a squirter. She squirts even without the bullet. Ehh..


This is an issue that will always be an issue. Guess what's going to happen after she does ***? She's going to want to again and you'll probably not be able to right off the bat. You and her will probably get frustrated. I've made my current gf *** multiple times in 1 setting, and guess what? The bar is now elevated to that. It's a never ending thing and it honestly shouldn't be the point of having sex.
Use this. You'll be fine and she'll be in heaven.

 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
Use this. You'll be fine and she'll be in heaven.

Yup, very similar to her favorite vibrator that works like a charm every time. She also finds that a wand vibrator isn't as effective.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
Like...where the hell do you find these women, man? A girl who is on acne treatment, BC and cannot climax?

I would say this, no matter what, if a girl desires you greatly all around, as a man, her /soul/ and heart would be the catalysts to her orgasms. Of course, coupled with good sex from your side and good fingers/tongue.

One or both of these factors are missing.
 

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Yea, she needs to be on two forms of BC. That accutane is some tough sh it. Can she switch to spironolactone?

So it depends on the type of acne she has. There are 3 types. Acutaine is reserved for refractory nodular acne. Which is basically those hard nodules with a red base around them. Spironolactone I believe is for inflammatory moderate acne.

Actuane does more than angroden receptor modulation it also decreases sebaceous gland production, making you sweat less
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Sex should be fun and relaxing.
Stop thinking about it, get drunk if you must. Just stop thinking about it.
If you can't *** while fking a girl, is something wrong with her? No. Same thing here.
I doubt she's the one pressuring you for an orgasm. You are putting the pressure on yourself and her.

I used to care about women orgasms, but that was before I turned 20.
Now it's about pleasure, relaxation, a good workout. Not performance.
If I were you, I would not break up with her for this reason. And I wouldn't try to get her to orgasm. I would tease her.
She wants to fck? You tell her to give you a bl0wjob while you play with her boobs. You have to keep teasing and teasing and teasing. Until she can't take it anymore. Until she throws you on the bed and starts bouncing on your d1ck to completion.
If a woman doesn't know how to achieve an orgasm, you might try in vain.
 
Top