Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm the biggest piece of fail

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My goals eh..? Becoming a Game Developer at 18 is extremely hard, but what the hell.

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zippy said:
My goals eh..? Becoming a Game Developer at 18 is extremely hard, but what the hell.
There are many types of goals my friend. Long term goals, short term goals and medium term goals. How many eighteen year old game developers are there? Not many. Does it mean it can't be done? Nope. But typically this is a long term goal. If you start out making mods for existing game, youre allready making proggress.

For me, being financially independent is a long term goal. It mingth take ten to fifteen years to do it. And loosing 50 lbs was a short term goal. That took me something over six months - just to put things in perspective.

For you, I wouldn't hang so much around sosuave. I would go deeper into developing yourself. http://www.stevepavlina.com/ is a good place to start.

Zippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
And now the girl I liked it going with my best friend, but Ilm trying my best to get past it. Thanks for the link Frink.

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zippy man. I can totally relate to what you are going through. I had a sh1tty high school too. I followed this one girl for 2 years STRAIGHT. i was pretty much her *****. Everyone thought we were going out at one point, but at the end of the day, she was just using me(for my car). Of course I thought about her all the time. Stalked her house sometimes to see that she wasn't hanging out with other guys.

I had it pretty bad man. Introverted, a loner, short, skinny, no hobbies, etc. It all broke down when one of my closest friends ASKED her to winter formal and she said yes. She said no to me for Junior Prom. On top of that, my parents booked plane tickets to asia and I had to leave during winter break. I was going out of the country in one week. The girl I loved for 2-3 years just said yes to one of my pals on a DATE(something I dreamed about everyday/while Ill be out of the country). I literally wanted to kill myself. I quit Cross Country(my only outlet from my depression at that point). Attempted suicides in my car. I never talked out to anyone. Kept everything inside. I DIED inside.

I'm telling you man. You GOT to get out of the mindset. What helped me out of it? Going to college. A fresh new start. I can start all over again!!! The next thing that helped me out was my outlet. I went to the Gym like mad. After running into this site, my life really got better. Sure Im still a virgin, but I had one f-close, and two gfs since then. You can do it man.

mrshappy

Reaction score
Where is the photo? I suggest, make improve your trust in yourself, confidence and don't be shy. You know what doesn't matter if you are ugly or what the important is in your internal feelings.. the important is you believe in yourself.

Be proud of yourself.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he posted recently on another thread, so he's still kickin. It sounds like he might be manic depressive, or just plain depressed. He needs to sort that out first.