Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm struggling financially. Any tips?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I understand all of us like getting laid.

There are 140,000 threads on game related sections of the forum and 600 on wealth and success.

It's natural as this is mostly a game related forum.

I am struggling financially a bit right now and I'm sure many others are too due to covid.

It's so bad that I've had to cancel dates with two sure lays as I can't afford going out/booking rooms.

Please drop a tip in the following thread:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/compilation-of-finance-wealth-tips.270808/

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men use money to get laid, whether directly or indirectly.

Most men do not have good enough game to get laid without the influence of money, especially middle class or higher men/men in white collar occupations.

Money is a part of defining a man's SMV. Financial struggles are often related to stuggles in getting laid and romantic relationships.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are 140,000 threads on game related sections of the forum and 600 on wealth and success.

I am struggling financially a bit right now and I'm sure many others are too due to covid.

It's so bad that I've had to cancel dates with two sure lays as I can't afford going out/booking rooms.

Please drop a tip here to help a brother and revive an important section of the forum.

Thank you.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/compilation-of-finance-wealth-tips.270808/
Why not post this in the wealth section? You can do literally anything for money, so pick something you enjoy and get creative.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Please drop a tip in the following thread:

Shouldn't cost much to go out on a date. Aside from transportation, maybe 15 - 20 bucks (for alcoholic drinks). You can certainly bring this down even more by meeting for coffee or meeting at a park and just walking and talking while enjoying the outside scenery.

As for your financial situation, you really shouldn't be dating until you get your financial sh!t in order. Why are you not attempting to earn more money by side hustles? How old are you? What do you do for a job/career?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of work do you do?
Sorry for the clickbait title.

My family business retails luxury antique goods. Due to covid tourism has been slow and hence the business.

I'm looking for an alternative job till it does.

I'm a software engineer and security consultant with a business degree and a tech degree.

I'm skilled at penetration testing and vulnerability assessment/reporting.

I'm learning development to find an entry level job as they don't hire security folks without relevant work experience.

I'm familiar with React/SQL/Django.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not post this in the wealth section? You can do literally anything for money, so pick something you enjoy and get creative.
Oh yeah I made a thread there but nobody for the life of me ever visits that section. I'll probably just keep scrolling it for useful nuggets later.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't cost much to go out on a date. Aside from transportation, maybe 15 - 20 bucks (for alcoholic drinks). You can certainly bring this down even more by meeting for coffee or meeting at a park and just walking and talking while enjoying the outside scenery.

As for your financial situation, you really shouldn't be dating until you get your financial sh!t in order. Why are you not attempting to earn more money by side hustles? How old are you? What do you do for a job/career?
I had to cancel on a date tomorrow for this reason.
I already have huge expenses due to my workout/nutrition/hobbies. I will not compromise on that to get laid

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My family business retails luxury antique goods. Due to covid tourism has been slow and hence the business.

I'm a software engineer and security consultant with a business degree and a tech degree.

I'm learning development to find an entry level job as they don't hire security folks without relevant work experience.

Bug Bounties if you're good at webapp testing.
Bug Bounties are great for earning reputation. Pentesters aren't often hired out of the blue.

Pentests and Assessments via Freelance Platforms to gain Reputation and some bucks.

There are plenty of web developers who are searching for testers.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I was thinking something along the lines of a 'Duece Bigalow'.....

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you can try to cut expenses some where. No more coffee at starbucks, brining your own luch to work instead of going to the cafeteria. These thing can add up.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your SQL is good get some mates to give you bull**** references at the end of the cellphone and talk your way into a data analyst job. Anybody who sounds plausible and can spell data is getting hired these days. If you actually land the job p.m. me and I'll give you a couple of must reads for a weekend crash survival course. I'm not a real data analyst but I have stolen plenty of stuff from people who are

Realistically as long as you book your start date 2 weeks in the future you should have a decent chance to learn enough to fake it until make it
Hell I've just survived being a VBA coder by stealing off stack overflow and outsourcing the hardest bit to India. And you're way more techie than me. 0 guilt because it's not what they employed me for this is just a little extra... you've got to love managers

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For most people the single biggest personal expense is housing. Rent or mortgage. If you can find a way to reduce that, you can pay off debts or save cash quickly. It may require a step back in lifestyle (taking in a roommate or tenant, moving in with family, etc.). In the long run it can make a huge difference.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Do you have an online presence?