Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm struggling financially. Any tips?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I understand all of us like getting laid.

There are 140,000 threads on game related sections of the forum and 600 on wealth and success.

It's natural as this is mostly a game related forum.

I am struggling financially a bit right now and I'm sure many others are too due to covid.

It's so bad that I've had to cancel dates with two sure lays as I can't afford going out/booking rooms.

Please drop a tip in the following thread:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/compilation-of-finance-wealth-tips.270808/
Take them for a walk or an ice cream. You don't owe women dinner.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have an online presence?
I started job hunting since two weeks.

Since then I've made:

A GitHub profile
An open source portfolio website using React Js
10 different project repositories in python, c/c++, javascript html css ~ 30000 lines of code
A beautiful resume using an open source builder

I've started applying for jobs since 2-3 days.
Getting referrals in big MNCs through my friends.

It'll take a bit of time to fine tune my job hunt approach just like pickup.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be making $100K+ easily with these skills. Get out there and hustle. What's the problem?
Yes, that's the target. I've just started applying for jobs. I'm sure I'll get my foot in the door soon.

Once I start making regular income, what kind of finance techniques, tools investment strategies should I consider studying according to you?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Since then I've made:

A GitHub profile
10 different project repositories in python, c/c++, javascript html css ~ 30000 lines of code

I was actually talking about your family business...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually talking about your family business...
It's a retail store.

I'm planning to migrate that store online using Shopify. Handle SEO and social media portals too.

The business would soon revive as borders open up. My focus in on a getting a job as soon as possible.

Running the online aspect of the store as a side project.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a retail store.

I'm planning to migrate that store online using Shopify. Handle SEO and social media portals too.

The business would soon revive as borders open up. My focus in on a getting a job as soon as possible.

Running the online aspect of the store as a side project.
Surprising it hasn't been online prior to that considering the type.of business you are in and the large number of interested buyers you would likely have in other parts of the world...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Since then I've made:

A GitHub profile

Create a linkedin start connecting with people within your field , preferably important people

Post about projects you are working on , add unique perspectives for topics in your field , try and push the boundaries of normal conventions as far as you possibly can within your industry

This is how you get noticed and get offered unique opportunities that systemic job hunting will never provide

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create a linkedin start connecting with people within your field , preferably important people

Post about projects you are working on , add unique perspectives for topics in your field , try and push the boundaries of normal conventions as far as you possibly can within your industry

This is how you get noticed and get offered unique opportunities that systemic job hunting will never provide
Thank you this is superb advice. I'll start working on this asap!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men use money to get laid, whether directly or indirectly.

Most men do not have good enough game to get laid without the influence of money, especially middle class or higher men/men in white collar occupations.

Money is a part of defining a man's SMV. Financial struggles are often related to stuggles in getting laid and romantic relationships.
Men use money to get laid... indirectly????

Bruh....
Dudes in college and high school don't have money to get laid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men use money to get laid... indirectly????

Bruh....
Dudes in college and high school don't have money to get laid.
Bruh, spending money to join an elite fraternity in college is using money to get laid.

Bruh, having your father buy you a used BMW 3 Series when you're either 16 or 18 is a way money is used to get laid.

There are kids from upper middle class or higher backgrounds using money and status to impress women and get laid.

30 and 40 year old men do the same thing.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like saying spending money on a gym membership to get swole is indirectly paying for puzz.
Buying a nice shirt is for puzz....not cause I want it? Gtfoh

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two components to financial success:

1) Income
2) Expenses

If you are experiencing financial hardship, increase income and cut expenses. Cutting expenses is the easier of the two as it can be done immediately. Itemize your budget in its entirety and remove waste. For income, go pick up a part time job, side hustle, and find a way to increase your skills in the market.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I understand all of us like getting laid.

There are 140,000 threads on game related sections of the forum and 600 on wealth and success.

It's natural as this is mostly a game related forum.

I am struggling financially a bit right now and I'm sure many others are too due to covid.

It's so bad that I've had to cancel dates with two sure lays as I can't afford going out/booking rooms.

Please drop a tip in the following thread:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/compilation-of-finance-wealth-tips.270808/
Respect!

Big ups playboy! Keep your head up. Maybe consider a new path forward if the current path is a dead end or hurting.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect!

Big ups playboy! Keep your head up. Maybe consider a new path forward if the current path is a dead end or hurting.
That's the plan. I'm sure I'll land a job soon and then I'd make a thread on wealth and success on "how to invest"

I'm confident I'll get somewhere soon, taking advice and useful gems from people from all walks of life and implementing them.

Job hunting is sort of like spinning plates too, it's a numbers game.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the plan. I'm sure I'll land a job soon and then I'd make a thread on wealth and success on "how to invest"

I'm confident I'll get somewhere soon, taking advice and useful gems from people from all walks of life and implementing them.

Job hunting is sort of like spinning plates too, it's a numbers game.
The only RP fella I follow is Aaron Clarey. He has always pushed applying for work so nobody ****s with you. Also bumps minimalism.

Tbh I think any guy not low T is backwards rationalizing the way forward. New strains. Vaccine passports and shutting down and destroying businesses.

Ballsy post. The way you move going forward is like the house is on fire. Prepare for the worse. Not sure how old you are. I am early 30s. I have watched some of my buddies 10+ yr my senior get wrecked in biz or company down sizes. It's scary times.

As for dating, back burner girls while you get things in order and prepare a road map forward. Alternatively, I do coffee dates or park dates. Something inexpensive. Clearly, if the situation is as bad as it is to post this, it's bad or you see potential catastrophe and are looking to pivot.

I don't know what your situation is nor your industry. Maybe tap into your network. Look into LinkedIn. See what is within arms reach. Or maybe you are looking for a new start.

Meditate! Clear mind is a great way to get going. Come clarity!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only RP fella I follow is Aaron Clarey. He has always pushed applying for work so nobody ****s with you. Also bumps minimalism.

Tbh I think any guy not low T is backwards rationalizing the way forward. New strains. Vaccine passports and shutting down and destroying businesses.

Ballsy post. The way you move going forward is like the house is on fire. Prepare for the worse. Not sure how old you are. I am early 30s. I have watched some of my buddies 10+ yr my senior get wrecked in biz or company down sizes. It's scary times.

As for dating, back burner girls while you get things in order and prepare a road map forward. Alternatively, I do coffee dates or park dates. Something inexpensive. Clearly, if the situation is as bad as it is to post this, it's bad or you see potential catastrophe and are looking to pivot.

I don't know what your situation is nor your industry. Maybe tap into your network. Look into LinkedIn. See what is within arms reach. Or maybe you are looking for a new start.

Meditate! Clear mind is a great way to get going. Come clarity!
Thank you buddy. I'm taking down notes as you wrote this.

The pandemic has been a disaster but it's given me an opportunity to shift, use my remote skills to an advantage. I code.

Also perfect analogy, move forward like the house is on fire. Go full ballistic. Take no survivors. Scorched earth policy.

Make hustling for money natural as breathing air.

Thanks for this!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you buddy. I'm taking down notes as you wrote this.

The pandemic has been a disaster but it's given me an opportunity to shift, use my remote skills to an advantage. I code.

Also perfect analogy, move forward like the house is on fire. Go full ballistic. Take no survivors. Scorched earth policy.

Make hustling for money natural as breathing air.

Thanks for this!
I wish I did too. Lulz!

It's been a blessing and curse for pandemics.

I know you are a solid man who adds value up in this *****. I respect your hustling and real talk. Endure.

Ken Coleman might not be the first source but maybe it broadens your horizon. Side hustle or something entirely different.

I have been utilizing solitude. Been fasting, IF and exploring consciousness since before the lock down. Fellas with small biz, gyms, and biz majors have gotten wrecked. Fortunately for you, you got fire, and you are courageous enough to reach out. I hope you got a tribe of your own. Don't hesitate to inbox me.

I heard rsd Alex once say, "it doesn't matter what moves you make. It matters you are a man and you make moves!"

Busy yourself until clarity comes. Don't hesitate nor wait.

Exercise minimalism until things settle down. You got this!

Edit: a great read; hard times create strong men by Stef arnio (I think)! The book is fire. Practice stoicism throughout the process. You will come out the other end like granite.