"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I'm starting to experiment with girls, but where should I do it at?

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
whats up yall? I'm starting to talk with girls, figuring what works, what doesn't, etc. I've generally started doing this stuff at my job. I really want to start taking stuff to the next step, but generally I fumble the ball. So I'm wondering what would be some other great places to interact with girls at, mainly because if I mess up with a girl a work, I might seriously get a bad reputation. So what are some other places I can interact with girls at (for beginners, obviously I want to take it slow, slowly climbing the mountain; I obviously don't have experience, or balls for that matter, to talk with a girl out of the blue).
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Raziel Kayne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by opentoadvice
whats up yall? I'm starting to talk with girls, figuring what works, what doesn't, etc. I've generally started doing this stuff at my job. I really want to start taking stuff to the next step, but generally I fumble the ball. So I'm wondering what would be some other great places to interact with girls at, mainly because if I mess up with a girl a work, I might seriously get a bad reputation. So what are some other places I can interact with girls at (for beginners, obviously I want to take it slow, slowly climbing the mountain; I obviously don't have experience, or balls for that matter, to talk with a girl out of the blue).
How about starting a conversation with a girl in the supermarket?
 

Azalin

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Re: Re: I'm starting to experiment with girls, but where should I do it at?

Originally posted by Raziel Kayne
How about starting a conversation with a girl in the supermarket?
What he said. Like Wal-Mart or Fool Lion, etc...
 

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
i'm around the same level as you are. i have a whole plan where one day i'll go out to a mall (i think malls would be the best, but whatever you're comfortable with) and i bring a couple notes with me, and i spend the ENTIRE day at that mall and just practice approaches. practicing different techniques, differenet openers, and overall just getting over my fear of rejection. i also decided to hit up a mall which is maybe about 30 minutes away (nothing local), so that your belief system doesn't screw with you more than it should have to.

i think malls will have the most population of girls, however, a lot of them are in groups there. supermarkets and all else mentioned above are good, but there's not that many of them.

if you're old enough to go to clubs/bars, go there.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top