Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I'm sorry I have boyfriend, I'm just a really nice person"

Pilotnic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to get some maintenance for my car. While I was waiting there, I noticed this beautiful blond girl. I got close to her, she started to play with her hair, and she seemed a little bit nervous. I moved around and talked to some people, I realized she was glancing at me, so I went back to her and she broke the ice:

She: Was wrong with your car.
Me: bla bla was wrong with yours?
she: bla bla oil change.
me: bla bla
*Workshop manager interrupt*
Manager: your car is ready, here are your keys.
she: bye
me: bye

I followed her outside, and ask her name and her numer. she says to me: "I'm sorry I have boyfriend, I'm just a really nice person". I had the feeling that she saw me like needy or something like, what did I wrong that I'm not aware of?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AW...slut.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to get some maintenance for my car. While I was waiting there, I noticed this beautiful blond girl. I got close to her, she started to play with her hair, and she seemed a little bit nervous. I moved around and talked to some people, I realized she was glancing at me, so I went back to her and she broke the ice:

I followed her outside, and ask her name and her numer. she says to me: "I'm sorry I have boyfriend, I'm just a really nice person". I had the feeling that she saw me like needy or something like, what did I wrong that I'm not aware of?
Nothing. Not all girls are going to drop their panties for you right there in the shop. Strike up a conversation with the next one.

Pilotnic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing. Not all girls are going to drop their panties for you right there in the shop. Strike up a conversation with the next one.
That I why I thought, I think I should engage a little bit more before anything. Thank you for your help buddy.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was being friendly/nice by talking to you. That's all she wanted. You assumed she wanted more. She tried to tell you she was "nice" as for the reason she started a conversation with you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You'd look a lot nicer wearing just my t-shirt cooking me breakfast in the morning..."

Serenity

Reaction score
I strike up friendly conversations like that once in a while too. There's some people like that out there, just having a conversation with a stranger because it's entertaining.

She probably looked at you because she was bored waiting, so she started talking to entertain herself and possibly you to make time pass. Doesn't hurt to ask for a number though, sometimes they are single and become a little interested.

What you should stop doing though is to assume interest if they're merely talking to you. Even if they glance over, twirl their hair or does other subtle things like that. You cannot rely on those IOI's, it's normal to feel a little nervous talking to any stranger even without any sexual or romantic motives.

The true indicators of interest is whether she gives her number or not, agrees to a date or not, meets up to the date or not, let's you kiss her or not and let's you fuck her or not. Twirling hair and stuff like that doesn't indicate anything other than slight nervousness, which is entirely normal when talking to anyone for the first time.

Pilotnic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I strike up friendly conversations like that once in a while too. There's some people like that out there, just having a conversation with a stranger because it's entertaining.

She probably looked at you because she was bored waiting, so she started talking to entertain herself and possibly you to make time pass. Doesn't hurt to ask for a number though, sometimes they are single and become a little interested.

What you should stop doing though is to assume interest if they're merely talking to you. Even if they glance over, twirl their hair or does other subtle things like that. You cannot rely on those IOI's, it's normal to feel a little nervous talking to any stranger even without any sexual or romantic motives.

The true indicators of interest is whether she gives her number or not, agrees to a date or not, meets up to the date or not, let's you kiss her or not and let's you fuck her or not. Twirling hair and stuff like that doesn't indicate anything other than slight nervousness, which is entirely normal when talking to anyone for the first time.
I think you're are right, thank you for sharing your insight on this, I really appreciate. Right now I feel a little bit awkward but I learned a lot today. Thank you all of you.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think you're are right, thank you for sharing your insight on this, I really appreciate. Right now I feel a little bit awkward but I learned a lot today. Thank you all of you.
You're welcome. I forgot to answer your question about what you did wrong though. As far as I can see you didn't do anything wrong, she had a boyfriend and most times there's nothing you can do to change the outcome of that. You don't have a reason to feel awkward, you should be at peace about the fact that you at least tried by asking for her number.

Just keep asking for numbers when you get into conversations like these, sometimes you'll get it. Don't expect to always get a number and don't assume their interest, then you'll be good to go. Save your excitement for later when you've had a few dates and it looks promising. Don't let that awkward feeling stop you from asking for numbers in the future.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't build enough rapport, didn't tease, didn't get to know eachother. It's not that easy unless your a well known actor or singer.

You gotta make a impression, laugh about comon stuff, get to know her a bit, have a fun convo and then you do it with finesse. Comment her about her nice shoes (if they are nice ofc) and feel if the convo is fun and connecting then...

Let her talk about HERSELF! and don't reveal too much about you. Only fun, exciting stuff like your big hobby or fun stuff you do.

"Well I got to run, uhmm how about we have a drink sometime?''
Her: Ye sure
''Okay give me your number'' and get out your phone.

Not number closing after a 1 minute of common talk about your car, she will see you as a stranger, way to quick.

Learn, do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over report back for guidance here. Get immune to rejection and you will get better at it.

Serenity

Reaction score
@TheGambino I seriously doubt he would have gotten her number regardless of how smooth he had been. It was some small talk while waiting for the car to get done, on top of that she had a BF... Had she been single he would have had better odds.

Your post is only going to make him obsess about what he did wrong, which isn't going to encourage doing it again. It's a lot more important to not fear trying again than it is to do it perfectly.

In this case though, none of the game you're suggesting would have changed the outcome. She would probably still say "sorry, I have a boyfriend" and went on with her business.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with above. Game only works if they are not getting pounded by a 6'1 boyfriend. If they are, no amount of words or actions will likely change her mind.

Even if it does, do you really want a girl who left her boyfriend for you?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, give her the ol' "Hey! Did you grab my azz?!"

Serenity

Reaction score
Game only works if they are not getting pounded by a 6'1 boyfriend.
Oh, is that why my girlfriend really puts in some extra effort rejecting guys hitting on her? She gets pounded by a 6'3 boyfriend (me), lol.

Your point is probably valid regardless of boyfriend heights though, if she loves him then another man can't even slightly seduce her in such a short encounter.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't give you a number and won't go out with you she does not exist. Forget about her. Who cares if some random chick has a BF... I got three new phone numbers just today. If you are worrying about random chicks... you are not approaching enough.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Next. She didn't bite? Not your problem

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to close before she leaves. Following = chasing which is a massive DLV.

She probably had a boyfriend but you gave her no choice because you didn't give her the tingles.