Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im so surprised that most alphas dont know about seduction/game:)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Alpha is too busy deciding what THOT to allow to sex him up to be thinking about "game". :rolleyes:

And no, "game" doesn't make you an Alpha; instead, it makes you look like this idiot:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
elaborate
Thefinalline already explained it, but I'll reiterate it. Alpha is a broad term. The context of what is being talked about defines it. Alpha male in the context of getting women would be an alpha male with respect to intersexual dynamics. This could be a skinny guy that gets beat up by other dudes. It could be a poor guy. They are alpha because they access female biology regardless of other factors that would be considered alpha under different context. A ufc fighter is an alpha male within the context of male dominance hierarchies. He's top dog by being able to choke other men out. But said fighter may still be clueless with females. Jeff bezos is an alpha male within the context of resource acquisition hierarchies, but obviously he's beta with females, and is a feeble man. Get all three in a room, and each one is alpha depending on what you are talking about.

I guess Conan the Barbarian would be considered an Alpha Optimus? An alpha in all contexts.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
game is to create or adjust a connection when one does not form due to existing connection points. in some cases, men of "substance" have connection points already that will fit some or many women's connection points. connections occur whenever bumping into. others the connection points are faulty and always need to be forced or adjusted (game). it's not a bad thing, work with what we are and have is all it is. one can not become an ex-special force by quickly deciding that, so they learn the game or invest the long haul effort to become special forces, multi-millionaire, or athlete. it is much easier and faster to learn a game than to make real improvements. the basis of true rp theory is to increase value (make real improvements). PUA and RP are not the same things.

the bad news is that without game, the alpha will also fall with women over time. not fair.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me give you an example, I know a lad who is high up in the hell's angels, hes also handsome. The irony is he has quite a low IQ, so he wouldnt know what the hell what you were on about if you explained Sosuave.

However he is the epitome of the word indifferent/D.G.A.F. Ive never seen a guy carry Abundance off with such perfection

his mindset is, "shes lucky to receive 3 words by DM".

he could be halfway through DM'ing a brazilian model, and he would go on a drinking sesh and ignore her.

Then to top it off when you have status, women will make excuses for you "ahh hes just one of the lads, leave him to drink"

point is his status carries him. and women love him.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex special forces / millionaires /athletes etc
Being a pro athlete, musician, or a business executive with a multimillion dollar net worth doesn't make a man an alpha.

I've seen ex college athletes who didn't go pro in a sport ultimately turn out to be beta, though they did a nice alpha imitation for a long time, while they were still active in the sport and maybe post college in their 20s. There are plenty of ex-college athletes age 30+ who wifed up someone questionable.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Being rich doesn't make you Alpha, nobody here would consider Mark Zuckerberg to be an Alpha Male.

An alpha is someone who displays strong leadership characteristics like Charisma and Confidence. Look at a wolf pack for example, the alpha is the one that leads the pack, usually the strongest one.

Guys on Welfare get more chicks than most celebs/rich people

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being rich doesn't make you Alpha, nobody here would consider Mark Zuckerberg to be an Alpha Male.

An alpha is someone who displays strong leadership characteristics like Charisma and Confidence. Look at a wolf pack for example, the alpha is the one that leads the pack, usually the strongest one.
Zuckerberg did create and does lead Facebook. I agree he isn't what you normally think of when you think of an alpha male, but I find it difficult to say he isn't. He wields more fame and power than you and I ever will.

Here's a guy who had a vision and was driven to make it a reality, and he's done that, with wild success (no matter what I personally think about Facebook). I think there are different types of alphas, especially when you are talking about personality. And because of his wealth and status, no I don't think he would have a problem getting laid.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha is a ridiculous term. But no new words exist to fully explain it. A man can be furthest from alpha and still get women by the score. Men who don’t have a lot of money and couldn’t beat their way out of a paper bag. I have a nephew like that. Short and mostly frail. Every time I see him he has a new hot girl with him. He has the gift.

Knew a guy in college who was about 5’ 10”, skinny as a rail. Not good looking at all. Hot new babe every time I saw him. While his brothers are retards with women.

They have the ability to access a woman’s biology. They do not have doubts and have complete certainty. If you talked this stuff to them they would start laughing at you.

Then I know most high end marines and operators are no different than the average man with women.

ALL MEN get cheated on if they stay in a relationship long enough. Are there exceptions? Possibly but none of you will run into it.
you think it has to do with freindship as well?