"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I'm so low, I don't want to go on--Please help-Any advice will be appreciated

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Cccc, bad, bad, bad aura.

It seems your whole fusebox just went to that great power conduit in the sky.
You've got a HORSELOAD of plugged up energy channels there buddy. You really oughta do something about them.

Bioenergy makes miracles
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Titus wrote:

"Cccc, bad, bad, bad aura.

It seems your whole fusebox just went to that great power conduit in the sky.
You've got a HORSELOAD of plugged up energy channels there buddy. You really oughta do something about them.

Bioenergy makes miracles"

What are you talking about Titus????
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
What i said. You have totaly clogged up energy channels.

Imagine you body a as powerplant of energy, instead of just a sack of meat and bones. There is a place where energy comes into you, and where it goes out. Life energy. And there are 7 "checkpoints" in your body, which that flowing current flows throu and fills up all the time. They regulate everything, love, hate, emotions, being sucessful at work, at relationships, confidence... practicaly every state that you head can get into.

And, here's the bad news.

The "checkpoints" depend on one another (they range upwards from your dyck to the point of your head), and once one fails, all the rest after it fail too.

The good news:

They can always be refilled and brought up to full power again.

A disclaimer:
This is not the only way to save you from your depression. There are tons of ways to do it, but this one is still a bit different. It attacks the problem at it's core. And i stick my dyck in the nearest microwave oven it 100% works.

G'luck!
 

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
It's threads like this that remind me of how many greats peeps we got here - good advice by everyone so far...

Last week my girlfriend left me for another guy - I can still hear her words echoing in my head like some kind of demonic,broken record: "I want to be with him." I was zombie-like for the first few days, then I realized everything that has been previously mentioned in this thread - A real man doesn't NEED a women in his life. I was single for 3 years before her, and I remember how damn happy I was with only myself to worry about! Time heals all wounds, and you will come out of it a better and stronger person.

Hang in there man, things are gonna get better - the next few months are gonna be rough, no doubt about it, just power through em and keep yourself busy - the one thing you DO NOT want to do is sit and dwell on the past, cause that's exactly what it is: history. Good luck!
 
Last edited:

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
hit the gym and release that pent up anger
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top