Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im probably heading for a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
just to let others know, as yet I have as yet, received not one PM informing me my posts are otherwise out of order...not one.
but the cleanup act 2014, will ensue no doubt. keep the white knight dollars rolling guys

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this outrage is ridiculous. The guy broke the rules, plain and simple, anybody without blinders on can see that. It had nothing to do with white knights or his viewpoint. Anyway, he's already back, so I don't see what the big deal is.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
What rule did he break?
I'd like to see this too. I didn't see eye to eye with him on everything, but I thought he brought a necessary angle to the forum, especially as long as the libtards and white knights are going to be allowed to post here constantly. Need that balance. I never saw anything that should have gotten him banned. And ESPECIALLY telling, is that folks like Gaylan are the ones who supposedly made it happen, and they remain.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you get yourself banned when you ignore and insult moderators and members. The guy creates sock accounts that call the moderators beta faggots. Are you really are wondering why he's banned?

Just move on and let it go.

Op I would say youre fine, but to stop bickering with particular people here. It makes it seem like you are picking a fight. Plus threads like this place you on everyones radar more than anything imo.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is 49 years old and behaving like a hurt child throwing tantrums.

I'm hoping he quickly gets control of his emotions and puts things in perspective as all he's actually doing is revealing himself to all who are reading his rants.

U

user43770

Atom Smasher said:
The OP is 49 years old and behaving like a hurt child throwing tantrums.

I'm hoping he quickly gets control of his emotions and puts things in perspective as all he's actually doing is revealing himself to all who are reading his rants.

Is there something wrong with being 49 and making rants?

Maybe we don't all have control like you, Atom Smasher.

Very mature of you to insult the OP, by the way. How old are you?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Are you really are wondering why he's banned?
Yes. It hasn't been answered yet. I don't care about your opinion, I'd prefer to see the post(s) and judge for myself.

Jaylan said:
Just move on and let it go.
H*ll no, pal. The libtard shaming mantra has no use here.

Jaylan said:
Op I would say youre fine, but to stop bickering with particular people here. It makes it seem like you are picking a fight. Plus threads like this place you on everyones radar more than anything imo.
So now the biggest thread-killer on this site is giving advice. Shut the board down.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Is there something wrong with being 49 and making rants?

Maybe we don't all have control like you, Atom Smasher.

Very mature of you to insult the OP, by the way. How old are you?
There's something wrong with a 49 year old being emotionally out of control.

Describing poor behavior and indicating that he is revealing himself publically is not immaturity but rather a reasoned answer to a baiting post and his repeated attempts to inflame.

Thread closed.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, next time I close a thread I'll take some Geritol first...

Status
Not open for further replies.