“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"Im not just sex" im not just money

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Basically....i , we have fun...
And this was our latest argument..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,046
Reaction score
4,851
She's not just sex, she's a sense of aggrieved entitlement as well
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,074
Location
Inside her mind
Posts like this I wish people would have more context

What is the issue behind the argument?
How did it get started?
What are OP's grievances?

Whenever I see posts like these I assume OP is in the wrong due to lack of context because he doesn't want to delve into the most basics of details
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,861
Reaction score
19,079
Posts like this I wish people would have more context

What is the issue behind the argument?
How did it get started?
What are OP's grievances?

Whenever I see posts like these I assume OP is in the wrong due to lack of context because he doesn't want to delve into the most basics of details
OP seems to post a lot of nonsense to be honest.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Whenever I see posts like these I assume OP is in the wrong due to lack of context because he doesn't want to delve into the most basics of details
You're far more generous than I, who's visceral reaction to most of his posts are:

"He's boozed, strung out on something, doesn't speak English very well, or is some combination of all 3")
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top