"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I'm Marrying Internet Girl. Anyone Been Through this Successfully????

Cube

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Down South
Oh my God. I would have asked that same question 3 years ago. Unfortunately I did marry this hor I met on the internet who was from Michigan. The relationship was based on phone sex. Then real sex the first time we met in person. (but just cuz she ****ed me within 30 minutes the first time we met in person doesn't make her a hor right? LOL). Any way I was so blown away by being with a girl who would give me puzzy whenever I wanted it and treated me like a fuggin king that I ended up marrying the skank at age 20 after she bugged me about it enough. I did this despite her off the wall daddy issues, her bytchy temper, her family of drunks, and her fat ass.

Anyway I moved up to Michigan with her and she turned to a fuggin psycho. The hor would start fights, try to get her drunkass dad to beat me up, call the cops when I didn't even do anything to her and all kinds of crazy crap. Eventually after about a year of marriage the bytch decided she was done with all this and wanted me gone. I happily left. The next week she is fukkin some 40 year old hippy from her work. I moved back down to Missouri, filed for divorce, and never heard from the c u n t again.

Last week another girl online asked for my number. I respectfully declined.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Cube

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Down South
About my above post

Alot of the crap i went thru with her had to do with my own former AFC tendencies. I'm not saying it can never work over the net, just be careful about it.
 

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
1
ARE YOU CRAZY? Geez this world is getting worse all the time. Don't marry this person, at least not until you know them inside and out. Wow... this is really mind boggling, you're asking us if you should marry someone.
 
Top