Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Marrying Internet Girl. Anyone Been Through this Successfully????

Cube

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my God. I would have asked that same question 3 years ago. Unfortunately I did marry this hor I met on the internet who was from Michigan. The relationship was based on phone sex. Then real sex the first time we met in person. (but just cuz she ****ed me within 30 minutes the first time we met in person doesn't make her a hor right? LOL). Any way I was so blown away by being with a girl who would give me puzzy whenever I wanted it and treated me like a fuggin king that I ended up marrying the skank at age 20 after she bugged me about it enough. I did this despite her off the wall daddy issues, her bytchy temper, her family of drunks, and her fat ass.

Anyway I moved up to Michigan with her and she turned to a fuggin psycho. The hor would start fights, try to get her drunkass dad to beat me up, call the cops when I didn't even do anything to her and all kinds of crazy crap. Eventually after about a year of marriage the bytch decided she was done with all this and wanted me gone. I happily left. The next week she is fukkin some 40 year old hippy from her work. I moved back down to Missouri, filed for divorce, and never heard from the c u n t again.

Last week another girl online asked for my number. I respectfully declined.

Cube

Don Juan
Reaction score
About my above post

Alot of the crap i went thru with her had to do with my own former AFC tendencies. I'm not saying it can never work over the net, just be careful about it.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ARE YOU CRAZY? Geez this world is getting worse all the time. Don't marry this person, at least not until you know them inside and out. Wow... this is really mind boggling, you're asking us if you should marry someone.