Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm leaving SoSuave

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck in your future endeavors.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take care, Atom Smasher. I enjoyed reading your posts here.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.... Good luck. Thank you for everything - you have no ideal how valuable you've been to myself and the community.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed your thoughtful responses and great wisdom. Good luck in the 8th Dimension.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best of luck, here's to many great adventures.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have given me some excellent advice in the past which has made me see this stuff in a different light.

All the best.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck and you should come back in a month or year -- I've taken quite a few breaks from this site myself and its always good to come back and work on your don juan continuing education in whatever capacity that is.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Just had the random urge to go check this place for some reason and this is the first thing I see.....

Huh. Well I don't really know what to say aside from good luck on finishing your journey and such. If you have great wisdom to share after this bout, don't hold back, unless of course, WE are holding YOU back. You were one of the better posters IMO.

Well all that aside, I wish you luck. Don't forget to wish US luck to to complete OUR journey too.

Peace.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with your endeavors Atom....your sensibility to see both sides of an issue and keep an even keel in regards to situations will be sorely missed...I've learned a lot from you, even if by osmosis...

God speed, hope to see you back at some point...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Hey Guys,

It's time for me to travel to other dimensions, and just don't feel right about leaving SS without saying goodbye.
The trolls and bots shall rejoice on this day.

I already gave you my goodbye in the Mod forum. No need for me to cry again.

...ahhh what the hell... :cry:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great moderator and wise individual. I stepped away for several months and it was helpful, might do it again this summer as I've pretty much gotten out of this site what I need to.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck brother, wishing you all the best.

Joe.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom,

Your wisdom is a true asset to this forum and will be deeply missed. Hope to see you again in the future. Until then, thanks for everything.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish you much fortitude in your endeavors! You'll be missed!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smasher, take your time away if you must, but I hope you're not gone long. This place desperately needs your wisdom and perspective.

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Hey Guys,

It's time for me to travel to other dimensions, and just don't feel right about leaving SS without saying goodbye.

The reason I'm leaving is that I want to get away from the subject matter for a while, to utilize what I've learned and retool myself personally and also retool my businesses.

One of businesses involves both art and science, and in the world of art it's important to step away completely from a piece in order to gain perspective. You come back to it with a new vision and with a certainty as to the next required steps.

So it is with life as art. In the places where you need to dig deep in order to create a life that is going to be one's masterpiece, at least for me it's necessary to step back from the core components to refresh one's perspective. A man develops an inner knowing when it's time.

Perhaps I'll be gone forever, perhaps for a week. I have no idea. But like I said, I didn't want to make a big deal of my leaving yet it just doesn't sit right with me to simply disappear without giving my friends here the respect of explaining my disappearance.

All the best,
Atom Smasher

Take care Atom. Are you tired of all the red pill talk? Or are you getting married and realize all the negativity isn't good for one's mental health?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come back soon!