Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm in some hot water here..

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
So on new year's eve, I was drinking a bit. Me and my friend (Let's call her Julie) were hanging out just chatting at a party. I've known this girl since I was 15 and have always sorta had sort of a crush on her. She's sort of been seeing my friend (Let's call him Stan), and he hasn't put forth any commitment between them even though she wants to be his girlfriend. Stan wasn't there that night and Julie was extremely flirty with me. Giving me kisses on the cheek and stuff, I just tried to play it stupid and act oblivious to it since I'm good friends with Stan.

Later that night I wound up having my arm around here and pulling flirty gestures on her, just cause I really wanted to and I was sort of intoxicated past the point of having self control. She really seemed into it which was cool, but I just don't wanna piss my good friend off. I don't think she told him about it yet.

Later this week, Stan and I were hanging out and crashed at my place after partying a little bit. He was telling me about Julie and how he's not really into her and is in love with another girl. He also called this girl on the phone that night and talked to her for a good 20 minutes.

So I don't know what I should do here.. Should I just go for Julie? Or talk to Stan about it first? She's been sending me text messages which seem to imply she's interested. Just not sure how to go about pursuing the situation or if I should just completely back off. Any thoughts?

ELITE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand whats the problem. Seems like you have class torwads your friends. Which is good. If he said his not in too her. Well, go for it! What your waiting for! My friends use to say ant no fun if the homeys can't have none.. Your friend is not steady with her...

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't talk to girls your friends talk to. That's just ****ed up unless she means nothing to him..

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
You don't talk to girls your friends talk to. That's just ****ed up unless she means nothing to him..
I've known her way longer than him and they're not in a relationship. Read the thread

chiyeung

Don Juan
Reaction score
she may be using you to get his attention, knowing you are his best friend.
why would she want you now? you've known her since 15, she hasnt been interested until stan isnt giving her attention?

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
chiyeung said:
she may be using you to get his attention, knowing you are his best friend.
why would she want you now? you've known her since 15, she hasnt been interested until stan isnt giving her attention?
This is true, but I do not believe he will even go for her if this happens. Even if it did happen, I'm not looking for a relationship or to fall in love, just a casual hook up would be cool with me. I also display much more confidence than him, he's always acting timid and quiet around her etc.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would be careful.

girls can be manipulative, and she'll be no different despite you knowing her so long.

to answer your question, i would talk to your friend first.