Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm gonna stop having sex with women I'm not romantically interested in

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the fun to me are all the feelings involved. If there aren't any then I can probably find something better to do.
What you’re feeling is a temporary state and will pass. Men naturally are wired to mate with as many females as they can to pass on their genes to the next generation. Societal conditioning tries to control and water down this natural programming. Take a little break and get back in the mix

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A healthy whole individual doesnt go fvcking around except for sexual needs..ie fwb... Find someone who share the same value. Otherwise find someone youre really into that share same vibe and start from there.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the fun to me are all the feelings involved. If there aren't any then I can probably find something better to do.
A fatal mistake i made.

#metoo was at a point when i thought me spinning plates is the issue i dont develop "feelings" anymore for women. I couldnt have been more wrong.

In the long run it puts you into a scarcity / oneitis mindset. You will do wrong (emotional) choices when it comes to women and this will get you into trouble.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you’re feeling is a temporary state and will pass. Men naturally are wired to mate with as many females as they can to pass on their genes to the next generation. Societal conditioning tries to control and water down this natural programming. Take a little break and get back in the mix
It's been my entire adult life, pretty sure it's just who I am. Sex always has the risk of pregnancy, and not only am I not aborting my potential first born, I'm not going to **** someone I wouldn't put a baby in.

A fatal mistake i made.

#metoo was at a point when i thought me spinning plates is the issue i dont develop "feelings" anymore for women. I couldnt have been more wrong.

In the long run it puts you into a scarcity / oneitis mindset. You will do wrong (emotional) choices when it comes to women and this will get you into trouble.
Congrats on the emotional stunting, I guess.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't the worst idea I've read on this forum. If you want to have sex within the context of extended romantic relationships, there are benefits to that.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Unicorn,
Just take a couple of aspirins,have a nice cup of strong tea,find a dark room,put a damp cloth over your face and lie down for a few hours, the fit will pass.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell all the times I’ve had oneitis was with women I hadn’t slept with or wanted to sleep with but couldn’t make it happen. If I have sex with a woman I’ll never catch oneitis.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP makes perfect sense. Hunter gatherers who stick their d-ck in defective p-ssy end up wasting valuable resources on offspring whose defects don't manifest at birth immediately so they can be "exposed." End up with bad heirs and lineage also. So don't think of it as "romantic" feelings but just another animal husbandry tool.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have abundance you can make that determination. You can be more selective.

Raising your standards is a development of someone who can "limit out" easily. Doesn't mean you won't have an occasional "Sport Fark" it's just not a priority...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The time could be better spent on actual endeavors that yield a ROI. Modern women are a liability. Well played playboy.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m at this stage. I honestly need to have some connection and a background on the female. My bro’s still do one night stands when we are out or on a trip and I am usually laughing my @ss off the next morning when they are trying to sort it out. I also feel that in today’s day and age you open yourself up to Pandora’s box with chicks you don’t know... not saying it can’t happen with females you know but it’s probably less likely you will contract an Std if you have an idea of the girls history and character... you also never know when that one night stand might get home to the husband or boyfriend they lied about and suddenly claim they were raped to save face.... no thanks

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m at this stage. I honestly need to have some connection and a background on the female. My bro’s still do one night stands when we are out or on a trip and I am usually laughing my @ss off the next morning when they are trying to sort it out. I also feel that in today’s day and age you open yourself up to Pandora’s box with chicks you don’t know... not saying it can’t happen with females you know but it’s probably less likely you will contract an Std if you have an idea of the girls history and character... you also never know when that one night stand might get home to the husband or boyfriend they lied about and suddenly claim they were raped to save face.... no thanks
Exactly! I don't get MGTOW dudes. They complain about a certain type of woman and then do all they can to be surrounded by those and only those.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call that "romantic feelings" but maybe just raw, fun attraction. Not sure if that's what you mean. But it's true that just because you can fukk a woman, doesn't mean you necessarily should. I mean sometimes I've busted a short slump with a girl I wasn't that attracted to, but she still had to be cool and cute enough for me to go through with it.

Anyway, this is what abundance is all about.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man.

I have been on both sides at a point or another on my life. Before I updated my software, it was the pursuit of a wife and lineage. The social conditioning was to settle down. Learning to approach and get girls debunks social conditioning as it reveals female nature.

After learning game and going through the fire, I would have stupid late nights out, and pull. It would be a all nighter(ror) to the detriment of other things. for starters, my sleep. The aftermath effects a sleep pattern. It can affect biz, lifting, health, and any number of things. I won't do those crazy all night rampages on the regular nor compromise my integrity to pull and get a mediocre lay from a bimbo.

I'm thinking as a young man, you sort of got to nut up, and chalk up the Ws. There's a series of Ls coming in one way or another. Getting girls is a great time but not to the point of your much larger life goals and purpose. Running game 7 days a week 24/7 isn't the best use of time. Hitting up a handful of attraction time girls on the regular isn't that hard. Still there's a opportunity cost.